Sami from SOD

• Members

It's an all too familiar feeling for Sami this week when (t)he blackmail scheme is finally exposed. Alison Sweeney says that Sami's really blindsided by this.It all begins when Carrie and Austin come by and Carrie serves Lucas with annulment papers. Sami is quick to come to her cuckcolded ex's defense. During a discussion, a note arrives, courtesy of the gloved hand. Lucas reads the note, which reveals that Sami forced Lexi to lie to Carrie that she could never have children with Austin. She gets the riot act from all three of them. Lucas makes Sami confess what she did to their son Will. Will asks if she at lest told the truth, but she got caught so he storms out on her. Kate shows up and asks Will and Lucas to move in with her.

http://www.soapzone.com/boards/read.php/days/main/13202

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is going to be damn good to watch and FINALLY Carrie will be the one to call Sami out for her scheming and demoralizing ways!!

If I were Carrie I would slap that [!@#$%^&*] hard, I am sorry but Sami did NOT deserve to call Carrie out on her moral, especially with what Sami has done to her, Lucas and Austin.

I NEVER get tired of watching Sami go down, but I do believe this is the last time we will see this in a long time, Sheffer is committed to "growing up" Sami and that is something I think ALL of us have wanted for a long time.

I am sure the performances are going to KILLER in these scenes, ESPECIALLY from Clark, Sweeney and Datillo!

• Members

I want to watch Kate go down and I don't mean phil telling her she is not his mommy anymore.

Please, look at everything she has done. I would love for Bo to go after her for putting the stupid hooker thought in her tiny mind.

I wish most of these characters would get off thier high horses.

• Members

Awesome.

Will at this point should already be experimenting with alcohol or drugs, this kid has had the worst upbringing. I hate that Will is such an angel. And for the love of anything worth living, someone cut CG hair!

• Members

Still though, had Sami NOT blackmailed Lexie none of this would have happened and because of Sami manipulating the situation to work in her favour she HAS to go down for this and althought she did not directly make Lexie say those exact words, she is absolutely still to blame for them!

Lexie also will go down for this and that is going to be great to watch.

• Members

But Carrie is the ditz who chose Lucas because he might could give her a perfect child instead of talking it over with her true love and working out their options. But of course, it never would have come to that except for Sami's manipulating Lexie to manipulate Carrie who in turn manipulated Lucas twice.

• Members

i would rather this come out now, while Lumi still isn't a couple...so it won't haunt them later..at least they can get together later with a clean slate..and i think we are done with sami's evil schemes..Hogan has said that sami is turning into a heroine..

Archived