Sami from SOD

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's debatable. She's not naive. I think it's clear when she found them together that she knew. It's overkill, if you ask me, to go there again. Especially sicn ethey're out by the 26th. They have better things to do with their scripts.

• Members

Sounds good and did anyone see the promo today during Passions?

It showed a huge Sami/Carrie catfight and they were throwing what looked like cake at each other and were on the floor and everything. I am dying to see this. Perhaps this will be bigger then the the slap heard around the world?

Oh and I hate that Sami gets the blunt of this like it is all on her but I guess it's ok since this can all be put behind us story-wise now.

• Members

As much as I love Carrie, and she was one of my favorite characters ever, I really just think Carrie should hold back this time, I felt Carrie had a right to some of the other times, but this time I do not think she should be os agressive. After all Sami has done worse to her.

And if Carrie wants to strangle someone, she should head over to the Passiona set and take it out on JER! :P After all, he was the one who wrote what Sami did and he wrote her so poorly this last time around.

Archived