Sami from SOD

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

EVERYONE involved is at fault here. Carrie wasn't forced to do anything. Lexie wasn't forced to do anything. Sami wasn't forced to do anything, etc. Sami was insecure. Carrie was hurt and selfish. Lexie was shaking in her boots and desperate.

• Members

Word to all those tired of exposing Sami. And really, from my perspective, this all started because Carrie was a dumbass when Austin took over her company. "I don't even know who you are" or whatever stupid stuff they made her say. I don't remember her being all that willing to go back to Austin before Sami/Lexie's lie.

And it is partly her fault, imho, since she went for the perfect child instead of adopting, taking the risk or getting a second opinion (we all know how good Lexie is at her job). Sami and Lexie just played on her stupidity & selfishness.

• Members

I never get tired watching Sami getting exposed but I think this is the last time it will be happening under Hogan. Everyone is at fault here. Lexie made up the lie and went along with it. Sami blackmailed Lexie to do something. Carrie was stupid enough to break up with Austin over a company she was messing up anyway and, if she really loved him why did she choose having a baby with Lucas over him? She could have easily adopted with Austin but she went the other route so she made the biggest mistake. They all made mistakes but I just hope Sami doesn't get utterly destroyed this time. This time it is not all her fault and that is something I hope is noted with the characters.

The scenes sound good and I look forward to the performances.

Exactly. She wanted the perfect baby and did not even get a second opinion. Just like she thought she was pregant after a home pregnancy test. Did she ever see a doctor to make sure? The writing for Austin and Carrie sucked under JER and that is why they are in the mess they are in. Can't wait to see this and get it all behind us. It's like one of the last remnants of JER.

• Members

I think my problem is that they're all flawed, all wrong in this situation, but it's more likely to play out as Sami getting walked out on and slammed by a whole bunch of self-righteous people. Which makes it less fun, imho.

At least it'll be over.

• Members

That's true, Bree, but Sami doesn't know that Austin cheated on her during their relationship or that Carrie/Austin made love on the same night that Austin proposed to Sami. I'm sure EJ who saw the whole thing will let Sami know the truth in time.....

I'm disappointed that Lucas/Will abandon Sami after finding out the truth, but at the same time it's ok by me too. I think it makes for a better storyline. Once Sami is all alone, EJ is going to pretend to be her white knight and try to seduce her. When she refuses, I think we're going to have a Colin Murphy/Jennifer scenario, where EJ gives Sami an ultimatum to sleep with him or he'll hurt Lucas/Will. If she does sleep with him, someone's going to take pictures and then give them to Lucas. I think that's where this storyline is going. We'll see.....

• Members

:lol:

The only flaw with this scenario is that Sami passively accepting EJ's ultimatum would be a marked change of her personality. I've always thought of Sami as a fighter. Sami not trying to turn the situation around just doesn't sound like Sami. Maybe instead of EJ providing the ultimatum, he drugs her and takes pictures of them sleeping together instead? I don't know. I just don't want to think of Sami taking the crap that EJ throws at her lying down.....

Archived