DOOL: Chelsea Spoiler

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She has hatched a scheme which requires her to pretend to be a streetwalker. I have no clue as to what was going on in her mind :huh: , but the only other thing I've been reading is that she is working to get her parents back together. Can you tie those two things together like maybe getting herself into trouble will get them to spending time together?????

• Members

I would hope now that JER is no longer writing, Chelsea wouldn't resort to scheming in getting her parents back together. Out of all the things they could do with her, they're morphing her into brunette Sami.

• Members

That's so true. After Chelsea slipped those drugs into Patrick's drink last year, I knew where JER was going with this character. Now she wants Bo and Billie together and it's becoming even more apparent that is the case. I really hope Sheffer takes a new direction. I have great plans for Chelsea in my fan fic and they do not involve morphing her into Sami Jr.

• Members

Good point, but I hope that if they make her brunette Sami they can make Sami something different (which, from what I've read here, is in the works). Then again, I loved Sami for a long time so I'm down to watch it again with a different character.

Can't wait to see how this plays out.

• Members

Good point, but I hope that if they make her brunette Sami they can make Sami something different (which, from what I've read here, is in the works). Then again, I loved Sami for a long time so I'm down to watch it again with a different character.

• Members

Archived