• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Does it seem to me alone that at some point the characters become more and more inadequate? Annoying is the eternal nepotism, the ridiculous game of friendship and love, the family, the constant forgiveness of what a person in a strong mind can hardly afford. The main character Grace raises the most questions for me. It is not clear why everyone is so worried about her, although in fact she is a sneaky manipulator and destroyer with an innocent sugary look of a lamb in love?

And I don't want to offend anyone

Sorry if I do

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

That was a genuinely gripping article. I didn't want  it to end, especially on a cliffhanger. 

That show has been on so long and I have steadfastly avoided it for so many years now  I keep doing a double take at the various people who have been on it. The legendary Debbie Allen? Greg Germann, the guy on Ally McBeal known for making women orgasm by touching their necks or whatever the [!@#$%^&*] that story was? 

Edited by DRW50

• Members

Debbie Allen is apparently very heavily involved as a creative, I think, a la ADW. I just have never bought into the cult of Shonda Rhimes (though I enjoyed several seasons of the deeply ludicrous How to Get Away with Murder because of Viola Davis' relentlessly powerful performance), and stuff like this is one big reason why.