The View: Rosie vs Elizabeth!

Cheap21

• Members

As much as I hate Elisabeth Hasselbeck, she is officially my favorite VIEW co-host.

The fact that Rosie told her not to yell is just bull, especially because Rosie herself yells at the table.

Rosie has absolutely ruined THE VIEW. Here's hoping for the cancellation notice.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought that Rosie telling her to stop yelling was bull too, what I think is wrong with Bitsy is her snotty, arrogant attitude and the fact that she talks really fast and sems pissed(I'm sure she is) when she talks.

She needs to calm down and make her point across in more mature, poised manner.

I thought that Rosie telling her to stop yelling was bull too, what I think is wrong with Bitsy is her snotty, arrogant attitude and the fact that she talks really fast and sems pissed(I'm sure she is) when she talks.

She needs to calm down and make her point across in more mature, poised manner.

• Members

O-M-G. Did you guys see Bits today on "The View?" SHE MET HER FREAKING MATCH!!! Shauna Gables was the guest host and said she disallowed Halloween in her home. She said she's a Christian and finds it a "devil" holiday. Bits disagreed with her and Rosie piped in with something like, 'Someone's a bigger Christian than Elizabeth!' or some such. Anyway, I was shocked to learn that Bits approved of Halloween. Especially after hearing Shauna's points--Halloween really does seem as sinister as she made it! EXCELLENT speaker.

• Members

Ugh - so usually I'm not on Elisabeth's side - but for this incident I am.

First, she was NOT yelling - Rosie was just being a [!@#$%^&*] - which she usually is when she's talking about something she's VERY passionate about (politically).

Second, I really don't think this was a HUGE deal - she didn't quite go off - there wasn't really any drama....overhyped IMO.

Archived