Atwt Simon spoiler

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Paul Leyden alrteady had his vacation to Australia planned when TPTB asked him to return. He told them about it, but they were fine with it.

(This is all according to an interview with him I read after he came back to the show).

He said that it's up to ATWT if they want to bring him back after he returns from vacation.

As for the whole Simon not having as much money as he thinks....he was putting nearly all his money into the tower. And if the rumors are true about the building falling, then that means *poof* all the money that he invested in the building (hoping to turn a huge profit) is now gone. So he's back at square one again.

I do, however, see this as a way to reunite CarJack. Simon flees like he always does, Carly and/or kids are in danger, Jack saves them, CarJack reunites.

• Members

No what I mean is Carly a born schemer and she have to sense something not right about Simon actions. She keep asking important ? about his money and then take at face value what he says. Only thing I meant was she have to feel something not quite right becasue his actions prove it.

Archived