ATWT Casting News with spoilers

• Members

IN: Ewa Da Cruz (Vienna): Simon's trashy European paramour returns Oct. 26. "She's still not over Simon," warns Da Cruz. "There's a lot of drama, jewelry and money. I can't reveal it all!"

Week of Oct. 2:

Rose has a message for Lily.

Jade messes up another Will and Gwen reunion.

DUSTY DOUBTS LUCY.

Craig returns!

Jack catches Simon and Carly in a compromising position.

Week of Oct. 9:

Simon can't bring himself to tell Carly the truth.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sorry, but I never liked Vienna. She was OK as a Paris Hilton type to pacify Simon, but why in the world would she come to Oakdale? :blink:

I can think of countless others, WITH TIES TO OAKDALE, that I'd rather see back:

Molly McKinnon

Andy Dixon

Lien Hughes

John Dixon

Alison Stewart

Aaron Snyder

I could go on and on......

• Members

I thought Veinna was fun and breathed new life into Mike. I'd love for them to keep her as a love interest for Mike, but I'm sure she'd lose her personality just like Katie and become a desperate woman. Thats also how Jennifer turned out when she was with Mike.

• Members

Big Whoop on Vienna coming back...I wasn't impressed with her when she was on the show to begin with...

I will give this Craig a chance, but it will be very hard to not wish for Hunt Block to be back in the role....

All the rest sounds dull to me....the Dusty/Lucy stuff is stale....also, the whole Rose stuff, prompting Lily to search for her daughter is deja vu all over again.

• Members

I guess we should be used to it by now with ATWT though. They never bring back the same actor in a role any longer.

I was disappointed when Craig came back first played by Hunt and not Craig Bryce.

Then later they brought back Dusty without the great Brian Bloom.

Then again later they brought back Meg without now the great Jennifer Ashe.

Now we have a new Lucy. I wasn't that big of a fan of Peyton List but I liked her better than Spencer Grammer.

I like Jeffrey Meek but not sure how I will like him as Craig.

I would think at this point if John Dixon came back he would be played by another actor too. And knowing the trend even Penny might return to town played by someone other than Rosemary Prinz, or Ellen without Patricia Bruder. Who knows.

Archived