The Office: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I was a little disappointed with last night's show. It started off strong with the meeting in the conference room and finding out Martin was the ex-con, but it went downhill from there. It was just painful to watch Michael do that awful rap. I'm guessing the next Stamford employee to quit will be the woman with the baby.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I can't believe Michael and Jan really hooked up, and that she actually stayed with him after the incident. I guess it just proves that she's more compatible with him than Carol. I enjoyed the Pam/Dwight scene there, though it was a bit akward... it was cute. I'm glad they aren't making her out to be a jealous b*tch in the relationship.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

This show has just been on a roll all season..The beach episode could possibly be my alltime favorite...So much hilarity ensued..i loved Michael telling Stanley "to go to the back of the bus"...And Pam's revelation at the end was so exciting..I've rewatched that scene about 10 times..I'm so stoked for the finale..I love that i have no idea whats going to happen..

• Administrator

Creed catching the fish with his bare hands.....and then we see him with the half-eaten fish, "Nobody told me there would be hot dogs." LMAO!! :lol:

Andy wearing the Sumo suit floating around. :lol:

• 3 months later...

Archived