The Office: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

This was the first show i watched on my dvr tonight after recording ER, the Office, My Name is Earl and Greys Anatomy (damm thursdays are a busy night now)...And i have to agree that it was hillarious...

the Gaydar part was by far my favorite...the end with Dwight testing the gaydar was priceless..one of my favorite moments ever on the show..

and i love the way they dealt with Jim and Pam...i'm so glad she didn't go through with the office..

Also did anyone else love when Jim put his new coworkers stapler in jello..and the guy freaked out and demanded who did it...SO FUNNY..

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What I LOVE about this show is how if you're a new viewer you'd find the episode very funny. But the show really rewards returning viewers with inside jokes and nods to past episodes.

Do you think both branches will eventually be merged bringing Jim back to Scranton?

Next Episode: The Convention

• Members

Eeek. Saying this was the funniest episode ever is a bit of a stretch, but I guess I can see it.

Once they all got in the conference room, I didn't stop laughing. [!@#$%^&*] HILARIOUS!!!

But there have been all around funnier episodes (The Foot, Halloween, Christmas, E-Mail Invasion, Bring Daughter to Work Day).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

LMAO!! What about when Dwight was on the floor begging Michael to forgive him....then Michael says, "Let's hug it out, bitch." Making an "Entourage" reference. LOL

Oh yeah....

"I'll do your laundry."

"I have a washing machine."

:lol:

Creed is so creepy! :lol:

I loved that scene. What about Jim's co-worker...."I'm going to kill you for real." haha

The Jim and Karen(?) scene at the end was cute with the 'bomb' and 'explosion.'

• Administrator

Another hilarious episode! I couldn't stop laughing. :lol:

A few quotes from tonight:

"You have just spit on my face."

"You can't get diseases from a bird!"

"If I can just get them depressed, then I will have done my job."

"There's such thing as good grief. Just ask Charlie Brown."

"I remember thinking 'I'm way to old for this' then, and I was 5"

"When I was young, we went on Safari to Africa, and my cousin Mufasa was trampled by wildebeests."

"I grew up on a farm, we slaughtered animals, we would've burried my grandpa in an oil can if he had fit."

"Do I regret this? No. Now I have the strength of both a man and a baby."

"Did you check your butt?"

"Do you think this is a game?"............. "Well, there is a ball."

Pam was great in this episode....from the beginning when she asked Michael to get her coffee to the end with her poem (and Dwight's music) about the bird/Michael. LOL

Michael's hair in the photo with Ed Truck! :lol:

They creamated the bird. :lol:

Archived