The Office: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"364 days until pretzel day"

I was so excited that Stanley actually had more than one line in last night's epiosde. I was cracking up when he and Michael were booing Phyllis and they gave each other high fives.

"Love me love me say that you love me"

• Administrator

Stanley was very funny in this episode. Pretzel day. :lol:

Stanley: "I wake up every morning in a bed that’s too small. Drive my daughter to a school that’s too expensive. And then I go to work to a job for which I get paid too little. But on pretzel day……Well, I like pretzel day."

That was hilarious!! We see Jim singing, annnoying the heck out of Karen, then the camera zooms out and we see Andy(?) singing along with Jim.... cut to Andy singing out loud, "I don't care about anything but you........What ever happened to those guys?" bahaha

More quotes from "Initiation:"

Dwight: "I am very excited. Ryan hasn’t made a sale yet, but more importantly he hasn’t made an ally yet. Is he gonna to be a slacker-loser-wise-ass like Jim was? Or is he gonna join the Dwight Army of Champions?"

Dwight: "Michael says KISS: Keep It Simple Stupid! Hurts my feelings every time."

Dwight: "What is the Dharma Initiative?"

Dwight: "You don't have to fight....just get into the coffin."

Dwight: "I'm going to plany my seed in you." Then Ryan's reaction. :lol:

Dwight: "What is Michael Scott's greatest fear?" Ryan: "Lonliness.....maybe women."

Angela: "YOU'RE A FREAK!!"

• Members

LOL!!! I've been trying to remember that quote all morning.

I have to admit I wasn't a big fan of Jim working in the new office, but it's starting to grow on me now that Jim and Karen have teamed up against Andy. He's the new Dwight. Jim's new boss "the poor man's Michael Scott" isn't so bad either.

• Members

Imo, The Office is simply the funniest show on TV.

I felt so bad for Ryan! I can't imagine the humilation of having to endure the Shrute Farm and then going on a sales call in that dirty suit afterwards.

I love Jim's interactions with Karen, but that phone call between Jim & Pam at the end was so heartbreaking.

I can't wait until the 2 offices merge into 1 (which I suspect will happen around February sweeps).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Michael (with Italian accent): "Karen Filippelli"

Dwight: "Probably Italian... possibly Filipina"

Phyllis: "You have a lot to learn about this town sweetie."

Michael: "People hate people that are different from them. It's natural."

:lol:

It was a great episode, but I am now feeling for Andy the way people were feeling with Michael and Dwight... a little over the top? :unsure:

Archived