Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toups

The Office: Discussion Thread

Stanley was too funny in this episode... free pretzal day. The Pam/Jim moment tugged at my heart, wish there was more. I also felt sorry for Pam, with the spying on Michael... she tried to help him too.

Besides the gay witch hunt episode, this episode was my second favorite this season..Loved all the stories...

Yep, though the Karen/Jim antics remind me too much of Pam/Jim and his interaction with Andy is like him and Dwight... which makes his part of the show outside of Scraton boring for me. The only person there, that I like is their boss Josh.

Stanley was too funny in this episode... free pretzal day. The Pam/Jim moment tugged at my heart, wish there was more. I also felt sorry for Pam, with the spying on Michael... she tried to help him too.

"364 days until pretzel day"

I was so excited that Stanley actually had more than one line in last night's epiosde. I was cracking up when he and Michael were booing Phyllis and they gave each other high fives.

"Love me love me say that you love me"

"364 days until pretzel day"

I was so excited that Stanley actually had more than one line in last night's epiosde. I was cracking up when he and Michael were booing Phyllis and they gave each other high fives.

Stanley was very funny in this episode. Pretzel day. :lol:

Stanley: "I wake up every morning in a bed that’s too small. Drive my daughter to a school that’s too expensive. And then I go to work to a job for which I get paid too little. But on pretzel day……Well, I like pretzel day."

"Love me love me say that you love me"

That was hilarious!! We see Jim singing, annnoying the heck out of Karen, then the camera zooms out and we see Andy(?) singing along with Jim.... cut to Andy singing out loud, "I don't care about anything but you........What ever happened to those guys?" bahaha

More quotes from "Initiation:"

Dwight: "I am very excited. Ryan hasn’t made a sale yet, but more importantly he hasn’t made an ally yet. Is he gonna to be a slacker-loser-wise-ass like Jim was? Or is he gonna join the Dwight Army of Champions?"

Dwight: "Michael says KISS: Keep It Simple Stupid! Hurts my feelings every time."

Dwight: "What is the Dharma Initiative?"

Dwight: "You don't have to fight....just get into the coffin."

Dwight: "I'm going to plany my seed in you." Then Ryan's reaction. :lol:

Dwight: "What is Michael Scott's greatest fear?" Ryan: "Lonliness.....maybe women."

Angela: "YOU'RE A FREAK!!"

Stanley was very funny in this episode. Pretzel day. :lol:

Stanley: "I wake up every morning in a bed that’s too small. Drive my daughter to a school that’s too expensive. And then I go to work to a job for which I get paid too little. But on pretzel day……Well, I like pretzel day."

LOL!!! I've been trying to remember that quote all morning.

I have to admit I wasn't a big fan of Jim working in the new office, but it's starting to grow on me now that Jim and Karen have teamed up against Andy. He's the new Dwight. Jim's new boss "the poor man's Michael Scott" isn't so bad either.

Imo, The Office is simply the funniest show on TV.

I felt so bad for Ryan! I can't imagine the humilation of having to endure the Shrute Farm and then going on a sales call in that dirty suit afterwards.

I love Jim's interactions with Karen, but that phone call between Jim & Pam at the end was so heartbreaking.

I can't wait until the 2 offices merge into 1 (which I suspect will happen around February sweeps).

Michael (with Italian accent): "Karen Filippelli"

Dwight: "Probably Italian... possibly Filipina"

Phyllis: "You have a lot to learn about this town sweetie."

Michael: "People hate people that are different from them. It's natural."

:lol:

It was a great episode, but I am now feeling for Andy the way people were feeling with Michael and Dwight... a little over the top? :unsure:

Phyllis: "You have a lot to learn about this town sweetie."

LOL!!! I loved that! That Bob Vance must really be someone in Scranton. Then they all bonded over Michael and his stupidity in the end.