B&B: Spoilers

Evan

• Members

If anyone still cares:

Bridget is supposedly pregnant with Nick's baby.

She tells Nick, and they once again bond.

Then, Bridget has to summon up the courage to tell her mother the truth - Bye bye Bricky.

Does Bradley Bell even care what the audience thinks? I repeat, virtually noone likes B&B right now. :rolleyes::rolleyes::(

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Does it not speak volumes about B&B that people get MORE excited about newbies (Dax G, Ben H, for example) than characters that are on the show for decades. B&B is like the complete opposite from the other soaps...on this one we want to see LESS of the vets. More Pheobe/Harry...more Thomas...more teens. They also need to build up the 20something crowd...I guess Thomas could fit in there now, bring back Amber, Rick, Oscar, put Bridget back into that group, perhaps bring back Kimberley...do SOMETHING

• Members

Personally speaking, I love seeing the vets, and I really wish we could see Sally and Clarke a lot more as I think they would run with a really great SL. the problem is, Brad doesn't seem to care about writing for characters any more. It is all Plot Plot Plot. As such, the vets I once loved (Brooke, for example -- KKL does a great job with some truly dire stuff), I just cannot stand to watch anymore because they are obviously just going through the same old motions of the same tired SL.

I would love to see Rick, CJ and Kimberly back, even though Kimberly was beyond annoying. If Jacob Young leaves AMC, I wouldn't mind seeing him back on B&B. And, of course, CJ -- I always though Mick Cain did a great job with him. IMO Bad Boy Deacon needs to come back. He and Bridget have unfinished business.

But PLEASE! No more Amber! This character kills any SL that is given to her. I haven't really missed her since she left.

Archived