B&B: New Promo

UKBoi

• Members

http://www.cbs.com/daytime/quickies/

I have to say, Dax Griffin looks the same age as he did back at the start of SuBe...if not younger!

He looks great, and looks like he's lost the extra weight he had during his AMC days...not to mention his hair is back to the way that suits him.

I hope he's a viable character in B&B and isnt finished after 3 months.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I knew he was the man that Phoebe saw but I thought they dropped him and didnt understand the point of that guy. Then when I heard he was joining the show in September , I found that odd bc he was already on the show and I thought this was going to be another character

• Members

Eww, he creeps me out. He looks Matell-ic; the hair, the tanning, just everything. Pair him with Jennifer Gareis and we get Barbie and Ken powered by plastic-doll maker Matell. Miss Donna is hot in a slutty way though unlike Dax who just isn't beautiful at all, IMO.

And his acting, ugh. This is the only good story these days in LA but nonentheless I hope their over with this character before November (Hoping for October would be too much to ask for probably). Maybe Phoebe could run over him with Taylor's car. The car of death so to speak... :lol:

• Members

Y&R does this too. The hotel room "Sheila" and Tomster occupied last year, I can swear I've seen it on more than one occasion since. The I-Spy-central of Paul and Snoop-T in Cleveland was the exact same set. They didn't change much more than the pictures on the wall, IMO.

Set recycling happens all the time and it is a means to keep up the high standard of the Bell soap in general when it concerns sets. Jackie's (/Massimo's former/Lauren's former) penthouse set is a heavily refurbished Brooke & Eric condo anno 1990, whereas in GC Colleen and Snoop-T (formerly known as Twittany's refuge) live in Victor's penthouse at Newman Towers. If those wall did talk, they could tell volumes of sperm freezers and other crazy deads of Victor's exes... :lol:

Archived