ATWT: CBS SID Casting Tidbit

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Sep 11 2006, 07:50 PM)

If he's Casey and Will's half brother, I'm guessing this is Margo's son with Hal? I guess they're bringing him back for Hal's funeral. :( So sad, but it makes sense.

I was thinking the same thing. It would be nice to have Nicky back for this too, just as long as it's not the last actress who played her.

Thanks to SORAS-ing Adam is around Lucy's age. Or at least he was around her age (a bit older I think) the last time he was on the show. I hope they bring back the last actor who played him. He was a good actor, and had good chemistry with Kristina Sisco's Abigail. I could see him fitting in well with Gwen, Will and Casey. Didn't Adam go to school with Abigail?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I totally agree it was a mistake to kill him off to prop a Billy and Jennifer romance even though I liked Billy too. I liked Bryant's constant dissapointment of Craig. It started out good, but Bryant getting killed in a car accident over those two was complete bullish. I couldn't stand Jen back then, I was still missing Jordana Brewster as Nikki. Her and Andy's pairing was cute but it fizzled out as both character's left town.

They tried pairing Billy and Bonnie which could have worked if it wasn't for that stupid storyline with Bonnie almost marrying that evil Duke. The only thing I liked about that was Bonnie and Billy's growing friendship and Billy being Bonnie's hero even if it almost got him killed.

Archived