ATWT: CBS SID Casting Tidbit

• Members

According to the newest issue with Eric Braeden on the cover...

ATWT has a casting call set out for "Andrew". In his test scene, he takes photos of Gwen for her CD cover and Gwen is amazed at how sexy she looks...

They also speculate that this could be "Andy", Kim and John's photographer son.

Personally, I think the show is just giving us a heads up as to what "Elwood" is gonna be like...(a.k.a. InTurn's Alex).

Then again...I could very well be wrong.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Andy is Kim and John's son. Chris is Kim's son w/ Bob.

I really would hate it if they recasted the role though. Scott D is the only Andy to me. It's awful what TPTB at the time did to him. Also, w/ John gone, I don't think they'd bring Andy back anyway, even as a re-cast. It's probably a totally different character, since they're pairing him w/ Gwen.

• Members

Sorry. I knew that. Just got jumbled up in my head for a minute. LOL!

I edited it, though...

To whom it may concern: Andy is a very prominent figure in my fan fiction right now, carrying on a bumpy romance with tablod writer Emily Stewart...AND played by Scott D.

• Members

Oh I really liked Andy. I started watching ATWT about the time Andy was trying to fool everyone into believing Ben was the cause of his Paralyisis. The scenes between Andy, John and Kim during the confrontation were some of the most powerful scenes I ever watched On this show.

• Members

Oh that works then! :D I'm all for more Hughes coming onto the show. I want this family to be as important as the Snyders and Ryan's on the show. Right now the only Hughes that is regularly on is Casey. They're working at adding Margo and Tom, Andy would be a nice addition.

• Members

^ It would make more sense for this new character (if he's not "new" to Oakdale) to be Adam instead of Andy. IF they are pairing him with Gwen, wouldn't Andy be a little old for her? He's Lily/Holden/Dusty/Paul's age. But, I guess that didn't stop the writers from pairing Lucy and Dusty.... :rolleyes:

I just hope it's a Hughes, no matter which one! :D

Archived