The Videogame Thread

leevo64

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I had every Nintendo system up to the 64, never got into Gamecube.

I still have the first Nintendo system...from memory my favorite games were Marble Madness, Mike Tyson's Punch Out, Excitabike, Baseball(although it was so lame), all the Mario's even #2, Zelda, Techno Bowl, and so many others.

I can beat Mario 1 in 11 or 12 minutes without dying. I could do it now, just would need a few tries.

I am the king at Super MarioKart, well me and my bro and sis are. Thats all we did on rainy days. I swear to God we have played 10,000 grand prix facing each other since it came out in 1992. I even brought it to college with me because that game NEVER gets old to me. I can play 150cc Special Cup small and still win all 5 races without using a retry. Its ridiculous how much I have played that game and it still works. I will never forget the time my neighbor ran over the original! :lol: I left it on the back of her van for whatever reason and somehow it made it down the street all smashed up. I was crushed for about 2 weeks until I got it again.

I loved the Donkey King ones, Zelda was another one of my favorites, adventure games, and most sporting games.

The 64 was ok, I dodnt think they made many good games. Although Golden Eye was awesome.

If you put any system in front of me though I will most likely enjoy it.

Archived