AMC: Megan Mctavish's E-mail Doesn't Work/Is She Gone?/Sweeps (Merged Threads)

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't speak for anyone else but personally I've never got a response from McT or any HW or EP. The only person I've ever heard of actually responding to e-mails is Brian Frons. And I actually do believe it's him. But he'll only respond if he's interested (ie. it's GH-related).

I doubt anyone has gotten a reply from Megan. They may not even be permitted to respond to viewer e-mails.

• Members

:lol: tell me about it. Well he is one of her creations.... why is though the characters she loves to write for she screwes up so bad to the point of no return. Ryan came pretty near that or even passed it. He still is not redeemed in my eyes. Everytime I see him and Kendall together I just cringe. I can tolerate Ryan when he is away from Kendall. I am sure many other fans feel the same way.

• Members

My gf has sent dozens of e-mails to MMT over the past three years and, believe it or not, MMT actually answered her ONCE. This is the e-mail my gf sent: "I hear you don't read any of your e-mails, instead you just delete them." MMT replied: "I read this one, didn't I?"

My gf has also sent Frons dozens of e-mails and he, too, has replied only once. She sent him an e-mail concerning the rape of Bianca and he replied with a lengthy e-mail stating his gratitude for her interest and input and insisting that she would be really satisfied with the outcome of that SL. He also invited her to continue to give him her opinion on the rape SL as it developed and she did but he didn't answer again.

My gf has also recently e-mailed MMT a couple of times and they have also returned stating, "failure to deliver," and "no such address." Coupled with the fact that the original date for the new writers to take over was Sept. 5 and that's the first day after the current hiatus and also that MMT's e-mail address was deactivated the minute that production was stopped last Friday tells me that this is just too coincidental, therefore, she is officially gone!

Archived