Y&R: Friday Spoilers

• Members

So this is what I read from the day ahead CDN feeds....

Dru confronts Carmen (yes again) telling her to stay away from Neil. Carmen makes a snide remark and Dru gets ready to throwdown by taking off her earrings, before Loverboy Neil comes in for the save.

Carmen invites Neil over to her place to watch a scary movie, and they end up kissing. Dru again spies on Neil (through the sunroof of a car). She realizes there is more to his friendship with Carmen when she sees them hug and kiss!

Neil is FREAKING DEAD TO BE YOU PATHETIC !@#$%^&*]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best part.............

John made a NEW Will and the chaplain delivers it to Jack!!!!!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lord I'm scared about the new will...I honestly don't have much faith in John and his decision making at all.

As for Neil and Carmen...I'm pretty sick of that, Dru just needs to beat Carmen down and divorce Neil. I want Dru with a new man in the form of Lamman Rucker!

• Members

Me too, I'm glad there's a new will, but I hope it's cuts Gloria out even more... but I'm doubting it, because he seems so devoted to Gloria.

Neil's an ass, he should have just divorced Dru a long time ago instead of playing these games with her. I still have hope for Carmen, I would love to see her kicks Neil's ass to the curb too.

• Members

LOL! I have a feeling my beatdown will happen! :D DO IT DRU!!! I actually love Carmen and Neil as a couple, but my alliance is with Dru and I want her to whoop that bitches ass! :D

The Abbott spoilers worry me, I don't see why John would give Gloria less so maybe he's gving her more? I'm really worried! He had no idea about Gloria killing someone so why would he change the will? VERY confused.

• Members

I think we will see flashbacks with John talking to someone about the change of the will. John would have never been that dumb to give Gloria half of his estate; Gloria may have gotten too happy, too soon...Maybe this is why Gloria suddenly lines her money grubbing bug eyes in Will Bardwell's direction.

I strongly doubt a chaplin would deliver Will Bardwell to Jack; hopefully it's not a play on words.

• Members

I hope not....but knowing LL, she'll have "Glo Worm" coming out on top...I'm loving Y&R but L.L. needs to wake up and give the viewers what they want: making Gloria pay dearly. They have Jack always scheming only to be knocked down over and over again, but this character has been on for two years and she never gets what's coming to her.

• Members

If John made that new will after he and Jack had those two arguments about Gloria on Jack's last two visits to the prison (remember the argument on John's birthday?) Jack might be in trouble...TROUBLE. :unsure:

Neil <_< WHY does he insist on having Carmen over to his and Dru's place? That is so disgusting and disrespectful. If Dru is staying with Sharon for a bit, how does that just give him free reign to invite that sneaky whore up into their HOME? Kissing her all up on Dru's couch? Oh HELL NO! I can't STAND his spineless ass. CAN'T STAND HIM. :angry: He can't take that mess to a hotel, motel, Holiday Inn? :rolleyes: Cheap !@#$%^&*]. I await the day when Dru realizes she CAN move on and be happy without him constantly looking down his uptight nose at her.

• Members

watching it now, and the Abbotts are on fire! Jack has bluntly told Glo she killed John. I wish Jack would just punch her, though.

Seriously Jack, it'd be okay - she's not really a woman. :lol:

oooh! Guess who's not really Mrs. Abbott. :D

ack! the preview for tomorrow: "I John Abbott leave all my worldly possessions TO ..."

It's gonna be Gloria!

Seriously, if John does this then he was senile AFAIC in the end. I know he's pissed at Jack, but I cannot imagine him cutting out Abby, Colleen, and Billy.

• Members

There is one thing no one is considering.

I think this about that new will:

Jack quite possibly had that will forged so Gloria won't get one damn thing!

It's kinda strange how a priest handed him a new will after he saw what was in the original.

Archived