Prison Break: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The TV Guide for next week has an article about the final show. It says that it will be a prelude into Season 3 woohoo. One of the sidekicks will die. I don't consider Mahone a sidekick but think he won't make it. Next season isn't supposed to be an on-the-run story. I just know this last show will blast us with excitement.

• Members

Apparently Mahone does make it but Asian Company man does not. Kellerman bit the dust as he had figured and made his peace with it. I still felt sad for him. Sarah made it to the boat in Panama and killed that bad Asian man. His boss will be prominent in next season again though. I suppose that Sucre died in the middle of the street and left the viewers wondering what would happen with Maricruz because only Bellick knows where she is and he is in jail. It was rather confusing to me especially as we had severe weather and bulletins interrupted the program. I didn't really get the ending at all. Maybe someone reading this will have some idea.

• 5 months later...
  • Members

Is anyone watching this? At first, I was so turned off by the scenes, settings, the grusome sights that I was really tempted to just quit already, but then the story started with the man in the wall and from there on, I was really hooked again. Hopefully Michael will be out of Sona soon, though as I hate gritting my teeth to watch a scene ... ugh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Members

So what do you think of season 4 so far.

I am liking it.

T-Bag has more life's than the average cat :lol:

I had a feeling that the girl at Gretchen's sister's house was her daughter cuz even though she was only on a couple of times she looked more like Gretchen than the sister.

lol if that Bar Tender only knew what the Card holder really wanted. I wonder if Sucre went through with what he wanted.

• Administrator

Season 4 has been really good, a big improvement over season 3.

So true. LOL

Well, we found out it was Gretchen's daughter when we first saw time. It wasn't a big secret or anything.

Sucre did go through with it. He was pretty happy when he got back.

Are you behind in Australia? I don't want to talk about the twist if you haven't seen it yet. ;)

• Members

I love this show and this season is such an improvement over last season. Last night was a really good episode. I am so worried about Michael. But I have faith that the guys will eventually prevail. I think that this may be their final season though. I don't know where they can go from here. It was interesting that T-Bag didn't kill that guy that turned out to be - what - FBI or Company? I missed a few minutes so I am not sure if they showed who he was working for. Looking forward to next week.

Archived