Prison Break: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

I'm very relieved that T-Bag's lady friend had the sense to get the hell out of that house. I do think he meant to kill her. Absolutly. I'm shocked he didn't kill the blonde who rejected him or at least rape her when he went back. I guess he didn't have time.

Mahone is definitely insane, but I still like him. I can't believe he buried a body in his backyard. :unsure:

I'm sad Linc and LJ were captured, but I bet they'll get out of it somehow. Maybe Linc's father will come to the rescue.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope that Linc's father isn't killed after all these years and just getting his family back together. So far so good with Linc and LJ.

How tense was the action with Sara and Michael with MaHone. I loved how they managed to get away working together and look forward to next week.

Who had an inkling that the crooked officer with Bellick would turn on him and steal the money. Did he kill Bellick?

I didn't look when it seemed as though T-Bone was pulling his arm off. Gross. That mouth full of whatever was gross. Robert Knepper is an excellent actor. He is fascinating.

Great show tonight and look forward to next week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

(Next week is the Fall finale.)

I was so upset that the father was killed and his people have LJ which was not even mentioned. What will become of him. What will become of the outfit that he heads? Guess we may learn in time.

What a mess for Kellerman. Do you suppose he will join up with Michael and Linc.

Oh and the best news of all ..... PrisonBreak 3 will happen :)

Did you see the AI6 promo during PrisonBreak tonight? It was very enticing and I'm so looking forward to the return of it, too.

• Members

I'm a couple of weeks behind, but I have the show on my DVR, so I'll catch up this week. I'm disappointed to hear the father died. I wish they had kept him around and then killed him off next year (if they must).

Thrilled to hear season three has been picked up. That's awesome news!!

• Members

Be still my heart. Such action and danger. I hated that Mahone was killed (I suppose he died) but Paul flipping sides makes sense and he is the one that can get them to the truth.

We already know PB will have Season 3 so wonder how the major storyline will carry over into it? Maybe still searching for Haywire, Jackson, Sucre and T-Bone. My blood totally chilled when T-Bone rang that poor woman's doorbell.

I can hardly wait until January 22nd.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived