Prison Break: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I enjoyed the show tonight, too. It was good to see Haywire still around and what he is up to. Maybe he will be caught next week. Wonder how that will play out. I hope that C-Note can be redeemed. He is really sweet. Will Kellerman let the Pres lure him back? He's crazy if he falls for that. Mahone is bullying, bluffing and intimidating his team now. I hope they really don't fall for that and go on with following through on their first instincts. Can you believe the deal with Mahone and Bellick? That should be exciting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Tonights episode had the stride back. It was really good and had twists. Also we had some glimpses into characters that made me think and the twist in the end....leaving Kellerman behind. That rattled me. I want to like Kellerman and wonder now what he will do. It was good to see Pope because I love Stacey Keach and his part was good tonight. The hour passed too quickly so now I can hardly wait for next week.

• Members

The TV Guide for this week has some really interesting articles about the cast and story. If you have it, look for them. I love William Fichtner and hope he can be redeemed. He didn't know he would be playing Mahone until 36 hours before filming started. (Dominique didn't know he would be playing Burrows until four days before filming.) The show films in Dallas. I didn't know that and would love to see some of it. Kellerman will be on top of the Bookstore where Oswald reportedly shot President Kennedy from. I'm really looking forward to next week.

Archived