Prison Break: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

Yes it is mcuh better

We are getting twice a week at the moment.

I taped last nights and will see it when I get home, but the one before that Sucre got shot by Wyatt while trying to crash into the General's car. The computer guy was going to see Wyatt and let him know where Michael and Link were, but Michael figured it out and put a tracker in the laptop and they got Wyatt instead. Alex really di want to beat him to a pulp, but then I don't blame him.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Ok I was not expecting Don Self to do what he did.

Love that Michael didn't even trust him with taking that piece from syclla.

Now there was a couple of people that were on there as part of the company from a couple of my other favourite shows.

One was the guy that the General shoot, wasn't he the advisor or something like that to the President in 24. And the other was the DHS guy that Self was meant to be reporting to, did he play a secret service guy on The West Wing?

Is T-Bag in the movie "The day the earth stood still"?, I thought I saw him in the shorts.

• Administrator

Same here. That was the twist I was talking about before.

That was great.

I believe the dude from 24 was the President's Chief of Staff or like you said, some kind of advisor. And yeah, the other dude from Homeland Security was the secret service guy on TWW.

The winter finale cliffhanger is pretty obvious, but it's still a good twist. Of course I won't spoil it for you. ;)

• Members

Awww Prison Break my ex-lover, the Oz light without the bite. I used to love this show, but the writers literally milked it and just made it up as they went (like Heroes). Sigh, if PB could only have half the creativity of say Dexter and maybe it could conclude with some dignity.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I forgot to set my timer on on the Tuesday before NYE and missed the Company taking Michael.

Well we just had the season finale here or at least I think it was lol.

At first I wondered if the General was related to Link and/or Michael in any way

Hmm very interesting to not only find out that Link's and Michael's mother was part of the company and is still very much alive and this has now brought up a lot more questions.

If their mother was part of The Company why set up Link in the first place?

Was is to flush out their parents cuz they had gone out against The Company?

Will Link believe that their mother is still alive?

Will Michael and/or Link be able to find her?

Is The Company really the bad guys in all this or are they doing something that will benefit the world in the long run?

Will Gretchen survive the shooting?

Stay tuned hopefully these questions will be answered in the next season.

Archived