DAYS: 2 Big Firings...

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's true. The way Beth wrote their fantasy dreams, you can tell that DAYS still wants Lumi.

And I think the reception will be when Sami's secret gets exposed. Just think... the Gloved Hand leaves a note where Austin is sitting. Austin reads it. Confronts Sami in front of everyone, Sami gets humiliated, tells everyone it's true, then BAM! DIVORCE!

That's possible.

I just think the gloved hand will be doing something major AFTER the wedding. ;)

• Members

That may be true about the gloved hand. Anything is possible at this point.

As for Lumi, who knows if Hogan and Beth want them together? They may just hook up Sami and EJ, and have someone completely new for Lucas. Or maybe Lucas swears off women for a while. And with Shawn and Philip leaving, maybe Lucas will pursue Belle to get back at Sami. There's tons of potential, let's hope the writers use it.

• Members

Same here, Pinson, Clark, and Koslow are 3 of my female faves outside of Ali and KA. If DAYS gets rid of Koz and Pinson it will take me awhile to get over it. So a throw down in Cali might help, LOL!

ITA, I would take any of the 4 you named over Carrie or Austin. However, Clark/the character of Carrie has so much potential. I could care [!@#$%^&*] less about Austin though.

Exactly how I feel, Carrie has potential outside of Austin/Lucas. [!@#$%^&*] DAYS for this, its like its impossible for Carrie to have a SL outside of her bubbled life with two brothers Austin and Lucas, gimme a damn break. She is a Brady and is Sami's sis, plenty of stuff for her to do.

Amen, although I could care less about Peck or the character of Austin. Its sad how DAYS can be sometimes, thinking characters only have one story. Carrie has so much potential OUTFUCKINGSIDE of Austin.

• Members

i remember when Christie returned she posted that she was excited that Billy Warlock was hoping the writers would do something with carrie and frankie..too bad

Does anyone think Frankie might end up sticking around? or is he definitely gone for sure..

• Members

Has Billy Warlock been 100% confirmed out?

And I feel the worst about Christie Clark. Carrie had lots of potential. Sigh. I'm really mad she was fired. I feel for Austin Peck, too, as he was so excited to be back, and I don't think he wanted to leave in the first place back in 2002 ...

• Members

I think Billy Warlock has been treated very badly. He himself said he didn't want Frankie to come between a long established supercouple(Jack/Jen). I agree that Frankie/Carrie could have been interesting, or Frankie/Billie.

Speaking of this thread: I would hope those who are critical of DAYS/Ken Corday have an equal opportunity to express our views. I've sometimes felt that those on this board who don't stick to the line that everything on DAYS is wonderful are often shouted down here and made to feel very unwelcome(especially Matt Ashford fans). If I'm being unfair to the moderators, I'm sorry! :(

After Jack/Jen leave Salem, I won't be watching DAYS again, so you won't have to put up with any more of my DAYS inspired rants. :lol:

• Members

Well, personally, I want SOD or SOW or some part of the soap press to do on expose on this, ASAP. We've heard conflicting stories of how Peck was fired, and I will be livid if the purported 'misinterpretation' of the events that unfolded actually happened. From one account, it honestly sounded like fast food but instead, 'fast fire.' You wheel into Burbank, get told you're 'fired' and then wheel out. And that's awful! That's horrible! And if that happened, I truly want an expose on this so we can orchestrate a campaign to send sharply worded letters to Corday and Co.

Oh, tell me about it! I really hope that thing about raising the ratings and inviting the fired vets like Matt Ashford back really materializes, because then the show can bring back Clarke and (perhaps) Peck. But Clarke is my main priority. She is just a sweet girl, a damn good actress and she did NOT deserve to be treated this way. After YEARS OF BEGGING to be on the show and finally being given the 'okay,' and to do this? NOW? Not even a year since her return? Corday is TRULY the Devil, incarnate. He's Lucifer. I'm not kidding. He's Satan. Seriously. You'd have to be to treat a girl so poorly. He waved the carrot in front of Clarke's face FOR YEARS and finally gave it to her; and now, he's taking it away. He's a monster!! :o

• Members

As for the Saustin wedding, I'm conflicted about reports that they actually get married. On the one hand, I want Sami to have her string of interrupted weddings. (Are they consecutive? Meaning, she never got married? Or did the Brandon one fly? That's the one I can't remember). Anyway, that's her "thing" and it's funny how the other characters make fun of her for all of her failed weddings. :lol: On the other hand, it'd be fresh to see her wedding go smoothly. But then she'd lose her losing streak, and that's just not Sami. :( Grr...it'd be perfect if the wedding only was successful if it was with the true love of her life (be that EJ :wub: or --gag-- Lucas).

Archived