DAYS: 2 Big Firings...

• Members

I hope not either. If Pinson goes ... then I'll be pissed. I won't be surprised, but I'll be pissed. She's made Billie her own and is hands down my favorite Billie.

I think Hogan might keep her. IMO, she can be Days' Molly. Not to say Hogan will mirror DAYS after ATWT, but the fact is, there are so many character similarities on both shows. Kate is his Barbara. Hope and Bo are Lily and Holden. John and Marlena are Tom and Margo, etc.

Austin and Carrie to a writer like Hogan are boring. I hate they are fired, and would rather Christie have stayed, but we can't change that. Sigh. I could see Christie returning though. As for Peck ... doubtful.

Same for Matt Ashford. They can easily write Jack back in 6 months from now. Hogan clearly wanted Jack and Matt, but Corday probably insisted on J&J getting the happy ending fans have been yelling for for five years now.

And although contracts apparently mean nothing anymore, I doubt Koslow, Jones, Reynolds or Judi Evans are being axed. Didn't they all just sign new contracts? I think they'll force both Drake and Deidre into pay-cuts, which I think both will take.

And yes, DaysLover, Hogan wanted Austin and Carrie gone. He probably wanted Austin gone more-so than Carrie, but once again, Corday probably demanded they get a happy ending and fired Christie too.

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Again, I loved Billie when I was a kid but there's no story there that I can see. I don't see a point in her just taking up space in an uninspired return and I don't think any other pairing is going to be that interesting.

• Members
Krista Allen did a great job as Billie and it wasnt all about Bo&Hope in the end. Lisa Rinna was a flop when she joined Days. In my opinion she was too old to play Billie again, after Krista Allen. The story sucked , so I didnt want Billie to comeback. I do like Billie more now I see more of Julie Pinson, but I wish she was not after Bo, and Chelsea didn't helped. Krista is still my favorite Billie, but Julie is ok. And I dont know a story for Billie anymore, what can she do?? If Billy Warlock wasnt leaving, we could see them together but who is there for Billie now?? And I don't want Bo to be her hero, I dont like that Bo

• Members

WOW! Julie and Billy got back together -- and engaged! Damn. I bet they reconnected when Billy started back up on Days.

So sweet.

And it hasn't been confirmed Billy Warlock is fired, has it? I'm assuming he will be, but nothing is 100% official.

Julie Pinson is also my favorite Billie too. She has completely re-deemed Billie in my eyes, and I used to despise the character and hated the idea of Billie returning. And wouldn't Julie Pinson's contract be up NEXT year? She returned in 2004, so three years would make it 2007. I would think they would just wait until her contract is over with, but again, this is Days -- and Corday, where contracts mean nothing anymore.

Archived