DAYS: 2 Big Firings...

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mike, they can't put her with Bo because Bo's using his brain again :lol:

I know you love Bo/Billie, but quite frankly, that pairing puts her character in such a self-destructive rut, I'm so ready for her to do SOMETHING else.

And the show definitely wants to try something new, just not with everyone's characters, unfortunately for their fans.

• Members

It would appear that Hope is moving on, but don't get too fond of it.

Back to the firings. Funny how folks see actors differently. I love looking at Austin Peck. He is just gorgeous and I think his dorky ways are neat. I don't enjoy looking at Christie/Carrie and don't feel anything from her except snotty, whiney and I'm so perfect when to me she is so "worthless". Guess you can tell I am definitely not a Christie/Carrie fan. The two of them were a block in the eye of Sami and Lucas who have a fantastic fan base. They didn't have a chance with the way their story was written. especially if the individual actors didn't have a strong fanbase. I'd rather Austin stay if there were a rather. I loved Christie/Carrie when she was a little girl. She got ruined along the way.

• Members

Peck did improve, but then he went back to sucking majorly on yesterday's episode.

Christie is a good actress. Unfortunately, her type of character is not what most soap fans want nowadays. Thanks to writers focusing more on the "wicked" characters while ruining the so-called "good" characters, many fans can't or won't root for Carrie because they're biased towards characters like Sami. It's a shame. We need characters that aren't always so manipulative or evil for balance. But the writing for Austin and Carrie, under JER, sucked. JER can't see outside of triangles or quads, and Corday doesn't see characters as individuals either.

But like I've said before, Peck and Clark leaving isn't the death of DAYS. At least not to me.

• Members

Wow about Pinson and Warlock. I am happy for them :D

Warlock is not official yet but I think it is inevitable unless he decided to take a cut.

I can see Pinson staying a bit longer as her contract is up next year. I am worried about her and Koslow but Pinson I would think doesn't make as much as others so I am hoping that will at least save her.

• Members

OMG, darraholic, you're a GENIUS!! There's something about Julie Pinson's Billie and I didn't know what it was until NOW!! It's that she needs to have a sexual relationship with WOMEN!! She has that Cinemax lesbian look to her, don't you think? More than any other "Days" female. You can't describe it you just KNOW she needs to be gay. And Lexie, if I imagine right, kind of has that vibe about her too. OMG, you are REALLY onto something, dar!

Archived