Cheap21

B&B - June 2017 Discussion Thread

319 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

Count Dracula ... LMAO. I really hope no one told him his hairstyle and facial hair looked good. I'm sorry I sound mean but it does him no favors. This show couldn't write for Zach Conroy but they can write for Darin Brooks? And Scott Clifton? Liam is and has always been a joke of a character. I just don't take Clifton seriously in the role of Liam, he comes off like a child who doesn't get his way.

Zach's character never had ties to anyone in LA. They could have easily made him Wyatt, Quinn and Dollar Bill's son. I don't have a problem with Darin Brooks. I think he is a better actor than Scott Clifton. Clifton IMO seems full of himself. He is only good at comedic acting/goofball type of stories. I am just glad that Liam and Steffy's wedding flopped visual wise and in the ratings. After all the pimping Bradley Bell did with them.....the wedding was a big letdown. But by then he already had new pets in Quinn/Ridge.

Edited by Soapsuds

14 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Zach's character never had ties to anyone in LA. They could have easily made him Wyatt, Quinn and Dollar Bill's son. I don't have a problem with Darin Brooks. I think he is a better actor than Scott Clifton. Clifton IMO seems full of himself. He is only good at comedic acting/goofball type of stories. I am just glad that Liam and Steffy's wedding flopped visual wise and in the ratings. After all the pimping Bradley Bell did with them.....the wedding was a big letdown. But by then he already had new pets in Quinn/Ridge.

Agreed. I do think Brooks is better than Clifton, wasn't saying Brooks was bad. Liam and Steffy flopped because no one cared anymore. Look how long that mess was dragged out, first with Hope then with Wyatt and then with both of them and then Hope goes ... wash, rinse and repeat. By the time they finally married no one gave a crap. And like you said Brad has his new pets Quinn and Ridge.

1 hour ago, KMan101 said:

Agreed. I do think Brooks is better than Clifton, wasn't saying Brooks was bad. Liam and Steffy flopped because no one cared anymore. Look how long that mess was dragged out, first with Hope then with Wyatt and then with both of them and then Hope goes ... wash, rinse and repeat. By the time they finally married no one gave a crap. And like you said Brad has his new pets Quinn and Ridge.

As someone said he stopped caring about Liam and went full throttle on Quinn and Ridge. Brooke was an afterthought too. He wanted to force the Brooke/Dollar Bill pairing by having Quinn and Ridge kiss and turning it in to some big secret. Which it wasn't the case. Liam had long been put on the back burner when his wedding happened and poof no interest at all and I loved it!  I am sure Bradley was banking on big numbers for the Ridge/Quinn mess but that didn't happen either.

Edited by Soapsuds