B&B - December 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So Brooke is actually an alcoholic? This is the first time they touched this since like April.

If someone asked me if I would trust Brooke Logan around my husband, I would be like, 

11016_porsha.gif

4mjpt.gif

Katie, you dumb bitch

Wow, so Ivy is really blaming Steffy for her being twofaced with Wyatt?

• Members

It's a bit ironic really, since drinking is one of the few things that Stephanie never could use against Brooke throughout all their years of fighting. She even said once to a social worker, when she was trying to take Hope and R.J. away from Brooke, that Brooke was not a drinker.

• Members

Ivy has become a pathetic person plain and simple.....I'm not even a fan of Steffy's but it was so tiring listening to Ivy go on and on once again about Steffy stealing everything from her...she's actually made Steffy tolerable TBH....

the Brooke stuff is just stupid.....it's not been made more obvious that Bill (at least at the moment) has totally gotten over Brooke.

• Members

The writing on this show is so bad - half the time it's like they don't remember what happened 3 months ago or last year.  This garbage of Ivy and Quinn and even Liam has said how "honest" Wyatt is.  It's so ridiculous.  Was he honest when he stole the diamond?  He keeps going on and on about people respecting his relationship - ie with the Thomas stuff....did he respect Liam and Hope's relationship?   Hardly.  He says he won't play the 2nd choice to Liam.  Well he sure didn't mind being the 2nd choice with Hope - she was waiting for Liam at the Eiffel Tower and he knew Liam was her first choice...sure didn't stop him from marrying her even though he knew Liam was the first choice.  Then he said he wouldn't fight with Liam over a girl again or be involved with someone at the same time....bet it won't stop him for making a play for Steffy by the end of the week.  LOL.  Whether you like Ivy or not they could at least have her call him out on some of this stuff instead of standing there looking pathetic.

• Members

I was thinking the same thing...re: Wyatt  who is always in relationships with his brother's exes...and why didn't they give poor Ivy something to work ... she's standing there like a deer in headlights getting barked at by Wyatt and his mommy.  I figured something was up as soon as Wyatt wanted Stiffy/Lame to stay for the proposal.  I went Oh-oh...  What got me is Ivy' dialog didn't make sense she wants another chance?  She loves him?  She's all over the place.

• Members

Brooke pretty much admitting to Bill that she still has feelings for him....my goodness what a mess. Outside of Ridge, she always gets over every man she's with rather quick. Its been over a year and she is still hot for Bill. Man he must be some good sex! Girl is sprung! 

NAmfobl.png?1

Goodbye? More like, hello! Brooke kissing Bill is the equivalent of an alcoholic taking a sip of a drink but not swallowing. Bad metaphor bc we all know Brooke swallows, but you get the gist. I have to say KKL has been looking good. I like that blue shirt she was wearing

Katie looked like a damn fool defending Brooke today and people judging her. Are you kidding me? I am going to laugh my ass off when Brooke steals her husband again.

Ivy wants to go back to Australia? BYE! I'll help you pack. Yes she is all over the place. She's the worst written character on this show in 2015. Worst than Thomas bc at least he's been consistent since he's been back

Archived