OLTL: Tuesday, May 07, 2013 Episode Discussion Thread

• Members

I always thought Arsenic had to build up to kill you--or is it just done that wayusually so people don't notice it? :P

Anyway--I appreciated the Bora sex. It's not something I was dying to see, but I like that they aren't just doing sex scenes for 35 and under...

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jamie Franco rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif That was HORRID! Riff Raff can GTFO w/his desperate, lame attempts at trying to fuel some feud with James Franco. Shame on OLTL for even bothering with that kind of garbage!

"Been there, done that, had the baby" DAMN! Matthew is such a little pr!ck.

Tea: "STOP!"

Dani: "WHAT?!"

Tea: "I LOVE YOU."

Man I'm loving their interactions. My favorite part of the show. I look forward to what happens w/Dani every episode!

• Members

Malone is only allowed back if Linda Gottlieb accompanies him with her strong leash.

I see Susie's influence in the writing for Dani as another sad and reckless party girl headed for major trouble.

Dani's recklessness in going with a total stranger to VIP aka the sex suite fills me with foreboding.

I see the Dani = Marty similarities more every day and they scare me. I hope Susie and Thom resist having Todd Manning's troubled daughter raped. The rape story has been revisited far too many times already.

• Members

Blair is in over her head. She believes she's running a harmless, fun nightclub and in denial there's drugs being peddled there and it's really Club Sleaze in that VIP section.

I wonder how long before she catches onto Cutter's sleazy ways?

• Members

I see the Matt=young Kevin B similarities, too. I hope they don't go that far. I hope OLTL is DONE milking the gang rape story forever.

I don't trust Malone with ANYONE but Gottlieb at the helm. She's the only EP who reined in his worst tendencies. I like SBH and TR's gritty writing so far. With SBH gone, I'm interested where TR takes OLTL.

Archived