DAYS Renewed through 2014!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

well since it was only a one year contact, its possible Corday/SONY and NBC agreed to keep all the financial stuff the same. I don't know any of the details but I suspect there may not be any more to cut, so its an issue of keeping its current ratings or be canceled. it got real complicated back in the golden era where they were fighting who was getting what share of the huge profits lol now its make sure the show stays under budget and everybody is happy with just getting a little something.

• Members

NBC/Sony/Corday are always going to power struggle. NBC picked the current crop of writers/prodcuers (i think...) and it isnt working. Who picked the last ones? Corday or Sony? Whoever didnt needs a turn, lol.

Yay for Days. I never really doubted it would happen. I am sure in Nov 13-Jan14 people will be proclaiming the death as they have for the last 10 years and it will be renewed again...

• Members

Gary's a nice guy, a reasonably solid producer, but he's a mediocre writer at best. His taste is questionable. And his pal Whitesell is terrible and always was, dating back to OLTL. So of course Ken "Sam's Club" Corday keeps hiring and rehiring them. They need to go.

Khan, it's a nice thought but we both know Ken Corday would fire you in six months too just in time for the next five-page feature interview with him on how much he loved your work but it was time to go "back to basics" with another Plan to Save DAYS. That's what he does to everyone.

Archived