Retcons and Rewrites

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, see I had no problem with Liz's affair with Nik because I always saw her as a passive/agressive dusty little ho, but the affair with Nik was the opp to re-direct Liz and not just use her to supply the town with children. I thought the affair was hot but was disappointed when they turned it around. I didn't like the treatment of GV at all during that time. Liz looked disgusted by Lucky. Then to make matters worse, instead of having Liz own it and move forward with an edge, she in a mental hospital because the slutting around done drove her mad?! How some of the writers view women is really scary because Guza didn't take the opportunity to emancipate Liz. He drove her further into the ground.

• Members

Interesting that JJ is being referred to as "the golden boy", considering that he was saddled with the same shitty writing that Larry got. Other than actually having the acting ability to portray it, I'm not seeing how he was propped by showkiller Guza.

If anything, this 'preferential treatment' was what prompted him to leave that worthless show.

Archived