GH: Wedding Crashers

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
that doesnt quite work as he's Tea's brother and has history with her which both have acknowledged. I really hope he's just a random lookalike but knowing RC, he'll probably come up with an excuse that makes no sense to tie tis all together. I bet the CIA brainwashed him into being a crimelord in PC and then recovered his body after Jason shot him, erased the memories of his time in PC, planted new false ones, and sent him to Llanview to reconnect with his family and keep an eye on the Todds. Yeah that seems more like RC's style

• Members

So is David Vickers, really Pierce Dorman too?

Blair will probably blast Todd for ruining her wedding and Carly will be around to help comfort him

Speaking of which, I noticed Starr wasnt mentioned. Is the bitch not going home for her mother's wedding? If she does, can she stay there?

• Members

Kassie is only back for four episodes according to her so I'm not sure how this could be pulled off within that timeframe. Maybe she doesn't believe them and marries him anyway. I'm wondering if Ted King will be seen during any of this, we've heard nothing about his return (not that that means anything with the secrecy they have going these days). But I'm thinking maybe he won't be seen this time around but perhaps this story will pick back up in January or something like that after they get him signed.

Archived