DAYS: Gets whole SOD Cover

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just want deidre to get some great material, and i really feel like Hogan will give her that...I would love to see marlena have a breakdown..like others have said, she's long over due..

i also want Marlena to help steve get his memory back....can't wait to get some steve and marlena scenes..

• Members

I knew some would complain-there is a difference between a couple apart in a bad story and a couple apart in a good story. This will be the case with this. Marlena has been through so much and she needs this. She made some mistakes like sleeping with Roman, etc and needs the time to get back on track. This is very human and realisitc-there is nothing wrong with this and Dee should get good material. This is Milstein and then Sheffer writing-it's not JER. The story will be much better alone by the fact that JER is gone otherwise he would make it a triangle or quad.

This should be very good and interesting-I am looking forward to it. :)

• Members

I would like to see Deidre have a storyline that she can really sinkk her teeth into. A real social issue storyline, not like a possession storyline. She is an independant woman, lets let her act like one! She doesn't need a man around to support her. How about Post Tramautic Stress disorder for all the crap that all the past writers have made her do? Have her go into therapy and deal with her demons. Christ she was possessed and she never needed one day of therapy? I don't think so.

• Members

I agree. I mean it's not bad right now but it is getting draggy in spots. When Sofia Landon Grier writes, the shows rock but other then that a good show is here and there. It isn't bad though-they are holding their own through this. I think once Beth starts next week things will move and be tied together much better. Things are a little choppy and draggy. I am very happy with how Days has done through this, especially with the ratings.

• Members

i just think having john and marlena back on our screens, will be such a welcome sight..Also with jack and jenn leaving soon, a lot should happen in their story...And phillip should be departing in the next month or so, so things should progress with that storyline as well..Also i wonder if Beth or Hogan gets to reveal who the gloved hand is...The fall should be much better than the summer...

i just want to know who exactly is leaving the show...So far Matthew A, Missy Reeves, Kyle Brandt, Jason Cook, Farah Faith have all been confirmed leaving..and Billy Warlock, Brody Huxtler, and Ashley Benson are possibly out..

• Members

Yeah, it's not bad now. In fact, some days are awesome. But it's clear there's no real focus/vision on the show. It's kind of biding its time - in a good way, but biding its time nonetheless. Bring on Beth!!

• Members

I LOVE the new idea of a NEW Marlena. I'd love for her to live the loss of her latest child, and flashback to her loss of DJ. I'd love to see her be HUMAN, and relate to Carrie/Sami and to give them advice. Back in the day when given REAL material (and I count her affair with John real material because Shari was still aboard and made it human), Dee was absolutely phenomenal. I hope Hogan realizes this and makes her the Marlena Evans that I fell in love with before JERk took the helm and made her a caricature.

• Members

Jusat found this spoiler at soapcentral

It's for Beth Milstein's first day as HW August 7th or 8th

Bo and Steve team up to investigate who took Steve's memory and faked his death!

Steve tries to help Bo and Hope get back together.

Archived