DAYS: Gets whole SOD Cover

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG. I'm SHOCKED. DAYS of all soaps got a SOD cover? No way!?

LOL.

Any noteworthy spoilers to pass on?

And as for J&M ... it's because no soap has been stupid enough to backburner (or shove off screen) two popular characters that have been on near continuously for over 20/30 years ...

• Members

Would he give an interview this early? Aren't we still like two months from his material airing? Hopefully we will here from BM since her material starts airing next week. I really want to hear her plans for Days till Hogan's stuff starts airing.

According to Deb from TBN, J&M are on the cover. There is a VCR alert with Shelle. There is a little pic with Mimi on the cover because it reports the info about Farah leaving. Deb is suppose to post more later I guess.

Days should have the cover. It is their first week of being free from JER's clutches.

• Members

Wow, a DAYS cover? SOD? What? Sorry the title just asks for the snarky reply. ;)

THE COVER IS

DAYS's BIG NEWS (J/M Cover: IN!, small picture of Mimi: OUT!)

The Story You Won't Find Anywhere Else!

Who's Wearing the Glove? (Small pics of Stef, Jan, Tony)

Wee, S/L have erotic dreams about each other this week (7/31)

So, Mar is going to ask for a seperation from John. She needs to rediscover herself. Hall has a busy work schedule ahead of her and was ready for the Blacks' next chapter. Hall and the show are thisclose to coming to terms about a contract. Farah is leavin, blah, blah. Speculation about glove and crap. No Hogan.

• Members

I'm still positive. I love that Marlena's being a strong, independant woman and wants to KNOW why she reacted the way she did. That's who Marlena is. She always takes responsibility. And she wasen't the only one hurt by Alex, John was too. This affects both of them. It's not all bad.

On the negative, if I trusted the show, I'd be happy about this seperation because it means they could have secret ONS without people knowing. Which is something I've always wanted. For them to start fresh, madly in love, but dating and being all cutesy. First date and everything.

• Members

Frankly, her asking for a seperation is kind of not hard to believe. In the last two JERk infested years, she "murdered" her family and friends, was help captive, got pregnant then lost the baby, got amnesia, was almost killed by her new "husband", saw him fall to his death, and reunited quickly with John.

Um...yea, I think she needs time to be alone and think about a LOT of stuff. :lol:

Archived