DAYS: Gets whole SOD Cover

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

COOL!!!

I like the idea of a separation. I want them to find their way back to each other. This could be a good story since it will be handled by Milstein and later Sheffer. Marlena on her own will be nice.

I am happy they are near a contract with Dee :) .

My only problem is I know J&M fans are going to be ticked so that worries me but if they story is good there should not be a problem and I think it will be good since JER is gone.

• Members

If JER was still writing then I would be worried that this would just mean Roman/Marlena and Kate/John. Since he is gone, I think the separation just means we are going to see Marlena get herself back to what she was before JER ruined her the last few years. I think we will see John and Marlena find their love again.

• Members

I agree 100% with you.

Even though John & Marlena are going to be separated, I don't fear this will be a bad story since Milstein is writing it and she loves to write romance, and also because JER is finally gone.

I'm sure they will find their way back to eachother.

• Members

I'm dying to see Marlena on her own. That's how I loved her. Her realtionship with Joh never defined her in the 90's. It was always a part of her story, but it wasn't all of her. That's been the problem with soaps on NBC lately. It's all trueloveforever and absolutely no story. Give us our "Doc" again, let her be whole again and let that be a catalyst for rediscoverign her love with John.

• Members

I'd love for Marlena to remember everything she's been through. DJ's death, Don, Roman, Sam's death, Stefano, the twins being kidnapped, John coming to town, Orpheus, the return... The Pit, Maison Blanche, Possession, Aremid, Paris, Secret Room, Brady's viciousness... all that led her to where she is.

• Members

I've always wanted to see her have a breakdown that just led through all of that -- hell, that's what I wanted out of the SSK.

And, as far as everyone who's complaining about them not being together, the story would not make sense if they were instantly happy. What's more important, truelovetogetherforever or a good story?

• Members

Well, phooey :unsure: I made my new banner just to welcome them back thinking they would be all rested, at peace with each other and back to be a family together to keep hope alive. This isn't sounding at all good. Maybe we see Marlena for a change with a good story, but I'm just tired of conflict in love lives on the show. Guess, it's a wait and see game now.

Archived