PSNS: A few SOD tidbits

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kay can't get pregnant. She's barren after she got speared in the stomach when she turned into a dog...literally! (I had to add the "literally" part because we all know Kay is a dog..a female dog...but she was magically transformed into an actual dog 2 years ago)

Give it a rest, please.

Luis could stand to get his mind on something other than his losses. GO Fancy! :D

• Members

I agree. Sexual gratification is healthy after great loss. Luis and Fancy should screw each other over and over again until the cows come home!!! I mean anal, oral, missionary, woman-on-top, every THINKABLE position. They both need this. My God, they're both beside themselves!!! :(

• Members

She's going to be pregnant. Trust me!

I can't believe soap viewers are actually using the "she can't get pregnant" argument. Um, hellOOOOO! How long have you been watching soaps? Five minutes!?

• Members

Fine, but she can at least give him a little time before she starts chasing after him. He and Sheridan have just lost their son. That's not something that you just get over.

The fact is Luis is still in love with Sheridan and he's just suffered a terrible loss. When Luis thought Sheridan was dead, Beth couldn't wait 5 minutes before she started pouncing on him and now Fancy is doing the same thing. This is all going to blow up in her face, just like it did to Beth, and she'll have no one else to blame but herself for it!!!!

• Members

Tonight, I'm saying a novena (which I'll continue for 13 days) that you're wrong. Luis and Fancy are the NEW Shuis, who, by the way, suck eggs. (Hey, I used to be a fan, too, but you can't deny REAL chemistry--Shuis lost it...now Fancy and Luis, if written right, can be LEGENDARY! Fancy has a classic soap name, has the larger-than-life personality and both have hot bodies...both are charismatic, too...thisis GOING. to be. GOOD. :))

• Members

Luncy are Shuis part deux. Even the characters are drawing the undeniable similarities between them - similiarities, IMO, which scream lack of creativity, but that I like nonetheless.

So how anyone can say Luncy is better than Shuis or vice versa is beyond me. It's just a peference of Fancy vs. Sheridan, Harper vs. Westmore. IMO.

• Members

I disagree. I think someone can't judge classic Shuis over Lucy but I believe it could be said that "Shuis" sucks and "Lucy" rocks. Because Shuis, in their current incarnation, are soooooooooo over. Sheridan's a bore. Fancy's feisty and fun. So in a way, yeah, it's comparing Harper to Westmore, but more important, it's the character. Nothing Westmore could do could save Sheridan. Kam's doing a bangup job (I'm shocked but she's great and Mac could never come back for all I care, lol) but even she can't make Sheridan interesting or have a meaningful life.

• Members

Fancy is a pure sleazeball. She challenges Luis to strip poker in her freaking jail cell next week. She in her bra and panties doing her best to get into Luis pants, Anyone could walk into that open jail cell and see Luis & Fancy going at it.

Archived