PSNS: A few SOD tidbits

• Members

Miguel loses his hearing

Paloma decides on a surprising new career.

Fancy asks for Sheridan's permission to date Luis.

ADDED

Theresa and Jared spend time getting to know each other.

Endora zaps Kay's memory back.

Kay and Siren have a catfight when Kay catches her with Fox.

Fancy helps Luis study for his test with a game of strip poker in her jail cell.

Fox gets it on with Siren and falls victim to the Mermaid Curse.

Chris's two big secrets are revealed.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hi Guys,

I'm not familiar with current Passions spoilers or where the big spoiler sites are, but does anyone know what's on the horizon for Simone and/or Paloma (I see above Paloma's got a career move ahead). I know there's probably little chance of it, but I'd love to see them as a couple.

I'm really enjoying Passions right now. It helps wash the bad AMC taste out of my mouth. Not that I'm down on my main show or anything. :lol:

• Members

Don't know anything about Simone/Paloma, rs, but I do suspect they're going to be a couple before long. JER is all about foreshadowing and the two already shared a passionate kiss in Rome. :)

That said, Migs deserves to lose his hearing temporarily! He is such a DICK about Kay. Hey, !@#$%^&*], listen up: SHE'S-NOT-YOUR-WOMAN. How DARE he get mad at Fox for pressuring him to ease off? SCREW YOU, Miguel! You're living a lie! You're living a lie!!

• Members

Count me in for Simone/Paloma too. There was major foreshadowing there so I hope it happens. It would be cool if Passions made it a triangle with Rae.

Rick-I don't think Chris is leaving town. Passions did temporarily recast him for a few days starting August 25 so it looks like he isn't going anywhere until at least after that. I did hear that something happens with him and Spike this week though so that may have something to do with the two secrets.

Oh and thanks for the addied spoilers. They sound amazing!!!

• Members

ITA. I don't see anything hot about a woman going after a man who just lost his son and isn't given any time to grieve that loss with dignity. Has Marty all but been forgotten so Fancy can begin her pursuit of Luis? Fancy disgusts me right now. :(

• Members

Oh, come on, people, she has the hots for someone. NOBODY can control that. Besides, Luis has had time to grieve. Ample time. Besides, FAncy, don't forget, is grieving Alistair! In these times, people NEED love to get them through it. Luis can't have Sheri, so he needs Fancy. I think she sees that.

Archived