PSNS: A few SOD tidbits

• Members

Thanks dawn-I can't wait for that next week :D .

I think what it is with "Lucy" is they are refreshing just like Jaresa. Passions has not really rushed them and we are just now seeing Fancy go after Luis. I guess Shuis is just boring to me since the show and MW drained so much life out of it. I know "Lucy" is similar to Shuis but Fancy has a different aura about her. She is playful, young, life-like, etc. Sheridan had class and was sophiscated. Fancy is spoiled but she doesn't come off with the same class and sophistication. She is very Paris Hilton-like obviously and that is a difference. I used to be a fan of Shuis and Ethan and Theresa but it is going to take alot to make me love them again and I don't see that happening. MW would have to step up her game big time and the writing would have to be right. I will give Kam credit-she is not amazing but she is fitting right in and trying. She is doing her best to make Sheridan interesting and is giving her an infusion of energy. Big props to her and to Passions for bringing her on.

As for Fancy going after Luis right now, she isn't really doing anything. It's not like she is scheming and plotting. She is being playful and flirty and she waited long enough. Plus, she feels the need to be there for Luis since she cares about him. They went through alot together and helped each other through the last few months when she lost Noah and Luis was losing Marty and Sheridan. Sheridan said she wanted nothing to do with him and Luis said he needs to move on so I have no problem with it. Yes Fancy wants to jump his bones but she isn't doing anything to force it. Is she taking advantage of the situation? Yes but she isn't being downright devious. I guess its a point of view thing but I don't see Fancy doing anything wrong.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You said it so well, Phoenix. Fancy's different from Sher-Sher in many ways, namely the whole Paris Hilton thing. The two women are different kinds of Cranes. Oh my god, I'm smiling uncontrollably just typing about Lucy. They really are that fresh and exciting! lol. First fresh thing on "Passions" in YEARS. And of course, then came Jaresa, which is also a nice new budding romance.

I had to frown at just one thing on Friday's episode. When James said, "You're fired!" in his best 'Donald' to Kam, I almost felt it was the writers' sick joke to tell viewers, "We realize you love Kam more, but remember: she ain't here forever." :(

• Members

I don't know about that JSF-the Trump thing sounded like network synergy and that was it. I hated that though-it was so forced because that kid is like 5 and there is no way he would be watching that show.

What I wouldn't give to have a Jaresa/Lucy combo banner right now. These two need to be promoted by the masses-I love them. I haven't been this excited about two couples in years. LOVE IT!! :D

• Members

Tell me about it, Phoenix! JER has finally done something incredible since, perhaps, Sheridan in the pit. Jaresa and Lucy are 'It.' As a matter of fact, it's funny you should mention the twofer banner--I totally thought about having Lucy rent space from Jaresa in my current banner! :wub:

Oh, innocent, forgivable lies, lol, if you mean the one where she 'couldn't contact Crane legal. Fun 'white lies' that anyone would say to get closer to a guy or girl.

• Members

A few more spoilers ;)

Spike shoots Chris

Jared and Theresa share a kiss.

Julian threatens to sue Theresa for custody of Little Ethan.

Luis begins to suspect something isn’t right with Chris.

Roberto proposes to Paloma.

Theresa and Jared bond over lost loves.

Archived