Days of our Lives: Who is the Gloved One?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Ohhh...Megan Hathaway!! And what if John was Jan's dad, making her Belle's sister! Megan and John could've slept together when John was Stefano's mercenary. Did Stefano raise Megan? I don't know Megan's history.

• Members

Jan would be awesome, I agree. And unexpected. And the fact of a new headwriter doesn't mean the show can't go that way.

And IA that her motive to get Lexie could be that Lexie left her in a coma. But would she create a Shawn/Belle baby just for revenge on Mimi? She hated Belle and loved Shawn.

Eh, someone come up with something interesting so the writers can borrow it. Maybe Will could have a reason for living and be the gloved one.

• Members

Does Stefano ever raise his children? :lol:

She was raided by some dude named Hathaway and had a major, major thing for Bo. She apparently passed this onto daughter Jan per KR's BLOG, considering Jan's penchant for Bo's son :lol:

• Members

Belle and Jan as sisters would be amazing! HAHA!

I have always been amazingly intrigued by Megan's history, but as Keith did, you can basically sum it up in one sentence. But I think she's great.

• Members

Belle and Jan would rock as sister..i think Jan would actually fit into the show nicely..the show needs another evil lady..and i always felt there was so much more potential with Jan..especially with heather lindell in the role..I hated how they just left jan in a coma..stupid move JER..

• Members

Well, no. There's also her death/murder by Larry Welch at The Body Connection, which Stefano tried to pin on Hope (and it looked like it was her) and always blamed Bo & Hope for. Victor blackmailed Welch with this and made him take the fall for some of Vic's dirty dealings :)

And Jan and Belle as sisters?! Reow!

• Members

I agree with you. With the caveat, of course, that she's totally in control of her actions.

Marlena as the glove would also excuse her absence during all the turmoil in Belle and Carrie's lives (I'd say Sami too, but we know Marlena really don't care 'bout her that much the past few years).

Archived