Days of our Lives: Who is the Gloved One?

• Members

Im relatively new to the speculating of what could happen on the soaps, but after watching Days for the last few weeks, its has begin to dawn on me that EJ coud be the gloved hand. He may have a secret past that relates back to someone, Im not a long time viewer of days but rather a newer one so i dont kno very much about the history, but he may have a connection to someone that was wronged in the past. Think about it, it makes a lot of sense. He is becoming friends with Sami and is urging her to come clean. Im sure he knows that Carrie, Lucas and Austin wouldn't forgive her, but he is trying to make her be her own worst enemy. As for the rest of the town. I haven't figured that out, like i said before I don't know the history to much, i just thought it made senes to me.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Austin is enough of a choir boy that he'd adore Sami all the more for opening up to him with her truth even though it was a very harmful thing to do, but so Sami that he couldn't be shocked. He'd forgive her and just as EJ says, believe in her reformation and especially her devotion to him.

I think EJ is one of the hands, but he is not the brain behind this plot, just one of the henchmen as I do believe there is more than one glove and they may not even know who each other is. The brain of course is Stefano in my scenario.

• Members

Marlena would be intriguing, but I'm not sure I want to see her in such an evil role so soon after the mess that was the Salem Serial Killer.

I think it's a safe bet that it will turn out to be Stefano behind the gloved hand. I hope that the gloved hand is only one person. Having more than one gloved hand is a bit of a cop out if you ask me. It allows the writers to have the most obvious suspect in a scene while the gloved hand appears. The viewers are relieved that there is still mystery in the story. And then, finally, when the gloved hand is revealed it's the same person fans speculated from the beginning. Where's the climax in that? That is a problem JER can't seem to shake. Hopefully, Sheffer's mystery storylines are a bit better.

When Rose, Emily and Carly were taken to that spa, did everyone know that Barbara was behind it before the reveal came about? Does Hogan give viewers some mystery and suspense? Or did fans know from the beginning that Barabra was the mastermind because of the obvious clues that a writer like JER would leave.

Archived