Days of our Lives: Who is the Gloved One?

• Members

http://community.tvguide.com/thread.jspa?threadID=800003806

This is from TVGuide.com...........................

No, kids, I wasn't talking about Michael Jackson in the headline.

I mean that mysterious troublemaker who has been skulking around Salem on Days of our Lives. He or she appears to be wearing rubber gloves like the ones I use to wash my dishes at home.

Reliable sources tell TVGuide.com that Days planned to bring back Heather Lindell as loon-a-chick heiress Jan Spears. That would make sense since Jan is crazy and has grudges against Mimi and Sami. However, the word is that Jan's return may not actually happen because the NBC soap is in the midst of transitioning between outgoing head writer James E. Reilly and its new top scribe, Hogan Sheffer.

Here's the official word for now:

"We are thrilled that the gloved hand has piqued such interest with the viewers!" the Days spokesperson tells TVGuide.com. "All sorts of speculation is flying. Is it Stefano? Is it Tony? Jan is just the latest guess of the week. The fans will have to continue to watch the story unfold... and realize that we are on the verge of our new head writer's vision coming into focus."

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I knew that Days didn't know. They knew the transition was going to be boring so my thinking is the gloved hand was designed to keep people interested and it has. It is obvious it won't be Jan now since I doubt Sheffer will use her. The only thing with Jan is why would she expose Lexie? Oh well she isn't the hand anyway so moot point now :lol: .

• Members

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why did NONE OF US BRING UP JAN!?!?! LOL! It really makes no sense for Jan to mess with Lexie, Abe, and Sami though.

Weird that in Farah's post, she mentioned Heather Lindell being in L.A. for a few days. ;) God, I'd cum my pants for days on end if Lindell returned!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Okay DAYS fans help me....

Didn't Sami say something on a rooftop once that Jan overheard, or something like that.

Maybe Sami heard Jan's confession or Jan heard Sami's confession???

But yeah...JAN :) :) I love her only with Heather Lindell in the role though.

• Administrator

I'd do the same. LOL I LOVE Heather Lindell. :wub:

If they're bringing back Stefano, make Jan a Dimera! She could be Stefano's grand-daughter. We need a younger generation of Dimera's. Damn you Higley for screwing it up. :angry:

• Members

i would welcome jan and heather lindell back with open arms..LOVED HER..and hey maybe she's pised at Lexie for being such a crappy doctor and leaving her in a coma for almost a year...i'd be okay with that explaination...she also hated sami...and would want to screw with mimi's happiness..

but i don't think it will be her..i just hope we get her back..she would definitely spice up the belle, shawn, mimi storyline..

Archived