June 26-30, 2006

Angela

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In some ways I am loving all this ABC downfall, but it sucks seeing so many soaps suffer in the ratings. I have always wanted GH to fall and just seeing it made my day! Burn GH burn! Why does Frons still have a job?

This short week for DAYS was quite boring and weak, so hopefully Wimbeldon won't hurt too much. Good to see DAYS #2 all by itself in the 18-49 demos and doing well in other demos.

• Members

It's as if GH and DAYS switched places in viewer number (minus 1-2 days a week), I was expecting AMC (that is not doing so well, it's just not free-falling like GH and to a lesser extent OLTL) to suffer from the DAYS re-emergence not GH. The Y&R numbers are really good, Soapnet seems to be bringing in more viewers for them.

• Members

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA at GH and their low ratings....that's what you get when you are all market and zero substance

Not even the legacy characters of Robert, Anna, and Luke can save this show from destruction thanks to Guza and the witch Phelps hacking it up

Count me in as a favorite of the whodunit over Madden-now if only they do not drag this murder mystery out the way they did Michael Cambias

Oh and he stunk as a villain-my 2 cents! :D

• Members

I doubt the lower ratings for GH will cause JFP or Guza to be fired. If anything, they will take this as a sign that fans dont care about veteran characters like Anna and Robert and go right back to focusing on the mob stuff. I can see them putting Sonny back at the head of the mob and reuniting him with Carly. Unfortuently Anna and Robert are associated with older viewers which arent necesarily the target demographics and can easily be used as a scapegoat for the poor condition GH is in right now

• Members

Wow do my eyes deceive me or is GL really gaining momentum in ratings? Just shocked over how long it’s been to see GL continuously rise in the ratings for a second week. I’m really proud. I’m skeptical, but I hope this means GL could finally move out of that dreaded 8th spot, even if it was just for a week or two.

No matter how far GH will fall down in the ratings, TPTB at ABC and GH are too delusional to think that it could possibly be that the show their putting on is utter and total crap.

Archived