The Vile Ann Coulter

Sedrick

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree, Danni! I can be friends with those I have differences with. No two people will ever reach absolute consensus' but I won't be friends with someone who is vehemently against all that I stand for. What you thought? :huh: It's okay to be a racist, homophobic, anti-immigrant, anti women, hate filled prick and we'll watch Barney and sing the I love you song? :rolleyes: We are known by the company we keep and I choose not to be surrounded by those who take glee in the torment of others to validate their ideologies.

• Members

So true Steph! To be friends with someone who believes in ideals that are incredibly contradictory to your own is to never know the meaning of the word trust. I respect other people's opinions, always have and always will, but frankly, if it comes to being true to myself or turning a blind eye to what I believe is wrong, the former wins hands down.

• Members

It's the two-faced people who are more dangerous than the Ann Coulters, in my opinion, because they're denouncing Ann for saying what they believe in public. At least with Ann spewing the [!@#$%^&*] she spews, I know what she's about so I don't have to associate myself with her. With the two-faced ones, I don't know if they're being genuine or not, and that's scary to think about.

• Members

Both political parties are a mess and have been since 2000.

However, it is my humble opinion that there are more nutjobs who are Conservatives. Consider what most of them have thought was more important in the last four years:

Extending the life of Terri Schiavo, a woman who I'm sorry, was not living a dignified life lying in a vegetative state.

Trying to ban gay marriage which is just plain old discrimination covered up as some so-called "moral protection" for an institution that has been screwed up by STRAIGHT couples.

Trying to block abortions of babies conceived out of incest and rape, when I think we can safely say that most of these women and gals either choose to keep the baby or give it up for adoption.

Allowing abortions, gay marriages, and giving people the right to die isn't going to destroy America. The country has been destroyed thanks to crime, perverts who prey on children and vulnerable adults, drugs, homelessness, terrorists who hate America in the name of religion, and other deranged assholes who hate anything that's not white and straight in the name of religion (Phelps inbreds, I mean you).

These clowns aren't recognizing the real issues plaguing the nation. And when you add in publicity shock whores like Ann Coulter spewing crap just to sell a book and get some cameras on her, is it any wonder why people have such a negative view of the Republican party and the religious right in the first place?

They need better spokespeople who will address real problems, instead of harping on gays and others who don't share their beliefs just to scare and sucker people into voting for them and the stupid laws they want to force among American citizens who don't give two craps if Johnny and Joe want to exchange vows and get health benefits, or if Suzie was raped by her filthy abusive dad and doesn't want to carry her incest baby.

• Members

Ann Coulter probably has bigger balls than a lot of the men in politics right now. She's a disgusting sorry excuse for a human being. A filthy, dirty, disgusting, anorexic, bottom-feeding trashbag but everyone has the right to an opinion, no matter how rude it may be.

Archived