The Vile Ann Coulter

Sedrick

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Who is Jeff Gannon?

And Marland, if you haven't read the earlier post, the friendship is still on. ;)

I could see it. Maybe it's just me but she has a man-ish way about her. Oh boy, wouldn't it be funny if she were actually a transsexual? These days, you really can't tell the difference between a man and a woman...

• Members

Guy who was a reporter at press conferences for the Bush Administration. Had no real credentials and turned out to be a gay hooker. Complete with erection shots and spread eagle photos that left nuthin' to the imagination.

• Members

I always thought that she was really a man b/c I can't imagine a woman being that blatant of a misogynist.

* "I think [women] should be armed but should not vote...women have no capacity to understand how money is earned. They have a lot of ideas on how to spend it...it's always more money on education, more money on child care, more money on day care." - Politically Incorrect, February 26, 2001.

* "It would be a much better country if women did not vote. That is simply a fact. In fact, in every presidential election since 1950 - except Goldwater in '64 - the Republican would have won, if only the men had voted." - [5] May 17, 2003.

Watching her is like watching a train wreck. Most of the things she says are utter lies. I wish I could make that much money writing and saying stuff w/o any facts behind it. Even to conservative standards, she's an extremist...and that's scary.

• Members

Bellcurve, I simply think we should get back on topic. :lol:

Ann Coulter.

And waiting for the ones who sort of ambushed me about views I didn't say I had...especially Marland, who singlehandedly (thinks he) dissolved our friendship because of that misconception.

• Members

I couldn't agree with you more.

Ann Coulter actually came to speak at my University this past academic year. College Republicans sought funds from our Student Government(also controlled by, guess who, College Republicans!) to bring her here. Housed her at the biggest stage in town...the hype for her was actually kinda ridiculous. At least our school was spending money on something OTHER than our horribly ranked football team!

I was actually kinda hoping that if they brought her, they would also bring a liberal or someone of that nature to match her, like Bill Maher or even Al Franken(who was a guest speaker a couple years back in a GREAT debate with Ben Stein)!

• Members

Wow, Ann Coulter (and Ben Stein?!!) actually came to your college? How exciting for you!!!!

I wish I were so lucky. But then again, with the likes of some extremist Libs, it may be dangerous in that room. Who could forget the shamelessly ignorant and (unflattering to Libs) image of those jokers who ambushed her with pies?

Immature, crazy, extremist tactics. :rolleyes:

Said it once and I'll say it again: you will NEVER fight hate with hate.

Archived