The Vile Ann Coulter

Sedrick

• Members

I'm sorry but I just can't bring myself to continue a friendship with somebody who has said they like this evil woman. Maybe i should take it upon myself to make you see the light. If I can do that, a continued friendship with you is extremely likely. If not, i really think we should stop the jollities because i feel like i am spitting on all the victims of dictators, power mad freaks and fascists throughout the ages.

Ann Coulter is a sociopath. She has the [!@#$%^&*] audacity to call herself a Christian. i completely believe that if Christ was faced with this horrendous monstrosity, he would do to her what he did to the boxes of money in the Temple, send her hurtling straight back to the rank pit of hatred she came from. She deserves to be shipped to any Middle eastern country of your choice. If they want to kidnap somebody and hold her hostage, i vote for Ann Coulter. I'd bring popcorn to watch her get blindfolded.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Check your private messages. I wrote the answer in a reply instead of directing it to you personally. :)

The buzz is that there was security around preventing people from doing things like throwing pies. I also heard that the security guards also told the extremist libs that yelled at her or had questions that they need to calm the [!@#$%^&*] down(maybe not in those exact words).

The Ben Stein/Al Franken thing was really cute. Ben wasn't a jerk to anyone and neither was Al really. It was just a fun, lively debate. I remember a very conservative friend of mine wigging out and walking out when someone mentioned Rush's drug habit. I talked to her later and she said, "I love Rush. I couldn't hear anything mean they had to say about him."

• Members

wow.

But once again, I feel you should remember that I don't read her stuff like you apparently do. You can't say that I agree with everything she says or does or represents because frankly, the only time I've seen her has been on "Politically Incorrect," some cable newsmagazines and the "Today" show.

I find her amusing and agree with just three of the things she's said recently. And none were too controversial. Just remember that. Not her biggest fan, just find her amusing. Kind of like KR, except I'm Conservative. There's really nothing to be afraid of.

• Members

She bothers me, because I really believe she could have valid points, if she were not so hateful and demeaning.

She has the right to say that, I mean look at the Al Frankins and Michael Moores who tell lies, discredit and demean people....they are just as wrong.

I love free speech, but I hate when it is used for evil!

• Members

I agree Kwing. It seems that when a liberal uses controversial tactics to get a message across, it doesn't matter. But when a Conservative does it (and I'm just being general here, not referring to Coulter specifically), it's the end of the world.

I, for one, was shocked out of my mind when "Fahrenheit 911" showed an actual killing. I wasn't expecting that, I didn't think you COULD do that in film and frankly, I felt very strange as if I'd lost a last shred of innocence. I don't believe anyone should ever have to see a true killing but that film showed it.

Shock and awe? True documentary footage? Who knows the reason? I just think it went too far.

• Members

Your comment on Fox News is funny KR. I watch all of the cable news stations at different times. But I have to say, Fox News is the only one that seems to tell BOTH sides of a story. I never hear ALL praise or all negative comments.

But I watched CNN and the person talking made a comment that not all of the right is wrong, just 99% of them. And then on another network the interviewer was asking if the media was biased or was it the White House just "whining".

When I watch Fox, I always know they will have a Dem and a Rep on to fight it out. Two sides, two stories. Not just a one sided view.

I guess I do not see why Fox is so bad when they tell the whole story...or is that what makes people mad?

• Members

Well, Fox News is clearly more conservative. I don't think they really tell both sides of the story. Well, I guess they do, but they always make it clear which side they think is right and which they think is wrong.

• Members

Well we watch Fox because they so share both sides, all sides. They tell the good bad and ugly of a story.

Why do liberals hate Fox? Because they also share GOOD stories from Iraq, good stories about the administration. Why do convervatives hate CNN? Because they only focus on the bad of the war, the bad of the administration.

That is why I watch Fox...they will tell me the good and the bad. If you watch a newscast and the correspondant will make it clear they do not like a President or whatever...there is a problem. I watch Fox and they have balance. Both sides.

You can disagree with me all you want. But I am not out looking for hatred against this President. I am out to hear the whole story...then I can decide.

Choke all you want. But if you want to hear the WHOLE story, find a new source of news...do not rely on ONE source. Thats why people do not always have the WHOLE picture, just a part of it.

The one show where they make it known as to what is right and wrong...is Hannity and Colmes..and depending who you are with, is whose side you follow. You have to tell ALL sides in order for it to be good reporting. Not just what you believe.

Archived