The Vile Ann Coulter

Sedrick

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess it would depend on how you label things.

I consider myself a liberal because I am for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender rights, Women's Rights, Minorities should have the same opportunies, Pro-Choice, Stem-Cell Research (under the right circumstances!), supporting our troops but NOT supporting this farce of a war. Things that, IMO, are common sense, but that some people who are conservative are still turned off by.

But things I consider radical liberal or extremely liberal would be Partial-Birth Abortions, Live-Birth Abortions, the ACLU defending women like that Phelps woman who Kenny posted a clip of in another thread, people who think the 9/11 terrorists should be treated with dignity and respect, people who are so against the war to the point where they don't support our troops.

It's all about labels and what you consider what. I guess some people could think I'm not a liberal, but I consider myself one.

• Members

For me, it's not so much about what cause you support, but how much you actually know of the cause. By you, I mean a general you, not you personally. It's kinda like how people are like, yeah I support minority causes, but then turn around and say minorities should just get over racism.

• Members

Anne Coulter is a hateful woman. No one person has the right to spread their vile nastiness in a bid to warp society into her back of the bus, caveman, anti everything that isn't Christian or pro male view.

I wish her mother had aborted her.

Exactly. She speils her pro life stance as if it is the only valid one, but the Republican party embraces negligent wars and the death penalty. :rolleyes:

The women who lost their husbands and the Cyndie Sheenan's have a right to express their opinons and views without being attacked as "liberals". As though that were some dirty word. It's not! It's liberating.

She is obviously bitter and needs to get laid.

• Members

I'm sorry, but I find nothing whatsoever entertaining about spewing hate and fear. I don't find anything humorous or delightful in it. Having worked for years with disadvantaged people and those who are often the targets of her despicable outbursts, and having worked hard to try and help improve the lives of those around me and as a proud and patriotic American who happens to be a registered Democrat, I don't see anything funny at all in what she says.

It is only when the decent citizens of this nation, no matter what your political affiliation, begin to stand up and lead by example and reject these types of hateful and divisive antics by vile human beings such as Coulter will we see things improve for all.

If you truly believe in the elements of this nation that will bring us all together in unity and respect for each other, in my opinion you will reject the Ann Coulters of the world and cease to find her siliiness to be so entertaining.

• Members

If i found out anyone i liked found this evil woman ENTERTAINING I would not only stop being friends with them, i would STOP TALKING TO THEM, PERIOD. I feel that strongly about it.

Now you have seriously crossed the line. I don't ever want to speak to you again, you have blown our friendship out of the water. You are an insult to the notion of the 'Free Citizen' and have abused your rights by lapping up the bile of this Nazi. You would have been one of those who lapped up Hitler.

• Members

Ann Coulter is a cancer that has been allowed to spread and thrive amongst society. Theres a massive difference between speaking out against or for something because you feel passionate about it and spewing hate filled garbage simply to add fuel to the already out of control social wildfire. She is fully aware that what she is saying is causing rifts in this country and frankly she gets off on it.

Freedom of speech is a wonderful right that we all have, but in her case, its a catch 22. We censure her and we destroy the ability to speak our minds, but if we continue to allow her to engulf this nation in a pit of arrogance, hate and fear we are adding one more nail to the inevitable coffin.

For all those that support her, and I know there a few, key word being FEW, I just have this to say: If a tragedy of 9/11 magnitude were to ever strike this country, and your husband, wife, life partner, mother, father, sister, brother, or friend becomes a casualty as a result, and you feel you want an investigation launched into it, remember that Ann Coulter will be there, calling you unAmerican and evil. Think of that next time you stand up for this cold hearted !@#$%^&*].

• Members

Everyone has the right to be friends with anyone they choose, but just because a friend likes/agrees with someone in the news/media shouldnt mean you just cut off a friend, come on now! That just seems extreme to me, unless you hate Ann that much?

• Members

Anyone who agrees with someone who makes racist and sexist remarks like Ann is not someone who I'd want to be associating myself with. It'd just beg the question of what they say about minorities and women when I'm not around, and I don't need to be around someone who'll smile in my face than call me the n-word behind my back.

Archived