The Vile Ann Coulter

Sedrick

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hahaha. This thread is too funny!(*Popcorn and Soda Handy*)

I'm not sure where I stand on the poltical spectrum anymore. I know I'm not a liberal or a conservative. Neither of which are bad, but I used to label myself a lib until I realized some of the stuff I was saying was pretty conservative.

I guess I'm bipartisan. But gay all the way baby!

• Members

You guys, I just came in from a LONG work day.

I'm going to be brief (before I surely come back later):

Please don't judge me. I just said I liked the girl. Why, then, do I receive PMs that basically suggest I'm anti-black, anti-gay and anti-everything else? :lol:

I JUST SAID I LIKED HER.

Geez!!

Related to that "geez," did I say I read every book she ever wrote and agreed with every thing she ever said? Not no, but heck, no! Frankly, I've read none of her books and just think she's hot and witty. And I am a conservative and I love the things that she's that I feel ARE TRUE.

So far, I've just said I agreed with her views on libs who cheer for abortion and those who use victims to further their agendas.

That's all.

So let's get this straight:

I'm not anti-gay.

I'm not anti-woman.

I believe in women's right to vote.

I'm not against Civil Rights.

And what else...

Please don't prematurely judge me!!

That said, Marland: this friendship is STILL on. I'm not letting you go that easily:)

• Members

IMO Ann Coulter is putting on an act and has made up this character for herself and the more pleople hate her and richer she get's. For all the gaybashing she does i wouldn't be shocked if one of these days it's comes out she's a lesbian herself. You can be sure is laughing all the way to the bank. Some rightwingers are true blue. Ms.Coulter is a phoney through and through.

• Members

because you like a HATE MONGER!!! She's no different than the KKK, the Phelps family "church", or the Nazis. You can be a conservative if you want, and agree with their stance, but when you go as far as to say you like a woman who's life work is spreading hate then you will be identified with her message, you will get backlash, and it will be deserved.

• Members

Oh, I see. So King Reilly likes her too but he doesn't get backlash.

Again, I don't think it's deserved.

I also disagree with those who want to (rather rashly) 'cut ties with anyone and everyone who doesn't agree with me' :lol::lol::lol::lol:

L-A-M-E.

The old adage rings true: keep your friends close, your enemies closer. And how can one expect to move minds of those they perceive as ignorant if they DON'T keep touch with those who are different-minded?

I just disagree with the notion that you can't be friends with someone who believes in things that are 'polar opposites' to your deepest convictions (someone said something like that in this very thread). Well, I'm pro-life, believe it to my core, and see no reason not to have pro-choice friends.

And what if your wives or husbands or girlfriends or boyfriends started liking Ann coulter? would you divorce or break up with them just because they disagreed with you over someone you would n-e-v-e-r meet? :blink:

I just don't see the logic here.

You can't fight hate with hate.

• Members

Well, you can best believe that any white person who makes some ignorant ass statement about minorities in any way shape or form will not be a friend of mine. I don't need to deal with a racist [!@#$%^&*] who'll do nothing but stick their fingers in their ear and go "La La La" when I try to explain stuff. I don't have the patience for it, and I'm more likely to sock them in the nose for it.

There's also a difference between liking her and agreeing with her, and the latter's more dangerous of the two. KR can like her and think that everything she says is a bunch of bullshit. I can't speak for KR, but it comes more as her being amusing because she's just a bonafide moron. Agreeing with what she believes is a whole different level and definitely says a lot about what you believe.

As I said, I can tolerate the Ann Coulters because I take them at face value. It's the ones who silently agree who are dangerous to deal with.

Archived