Katherine McPhee's new single

Ryan

• Members

Alright, I am the biggest Katherine McPhee fan in the world to say the least, but I'll admit, her performance on final night before voting took place sucked. Sucked major balls. Really, it sucked. Horribly.

Anyways, through the magic of all things technology, I happen to have a copy of her two new singles and they are really good. Truthfully, "My Destiny" sounds just like the other generic crap the winners and runners-up always release (the good stuff comes after the album) but it's a MAJOR upgrade over the live version. I'm on the fence of whether to put it on yousendit or not.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's really good news. Kat had a sore throat and was attended by a physician before that show. He gave her something to deaden the pain so she could sing. She was really sick but carried on like a true trouper. Glad you reported this. I'd love to have it if you decide to send it.

• Members

Sigh.

I loved Katharine.

She didn't sound so good the final night, but eh ... I think not having the "small town" support kind of hurt her, too.

I've heard Taylor's single (which is out now), and he sounded good, but I mean, the song is such a generic pop song, it's just boring.

Archived