B&B Spoilers Week of June 19th

• Members

Brooke takes to the catwalk, as she models sexy lingerie for the re-launch of Brooke's Bedroom line.

During the finale of the fashion show- Ridge locks Brooke in a passionate kiss.

Tensions run high when Nick is confronted with undeniable evidence of Ridge and Brooke's chemistry.

Donna is concerned whether Brooke is making a huge mistake with Nick.

Massimo threatens Nick.

Bridget makes a heartfelt plea to Dante. Can this heifer please get her own man and stop going after everyone elses? She didn't want Dante until Felecia got back into the picture. <_<

Felicia prepares for her wedding.

Felicia makes a bold decision.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh Brooke! :rolleyes: When is this woman going to go through menopause? This is just another attempt to keep Brooke young, like when she had Hope and RJ.

Ridge is a disgusting pig.

I think Bridget is nice-looking. Nothing stellar, but she's cute.

• Members

:lol: Figure of speech. She's not a ho or a slut like the rest, but she annoys me, and I find her character boring, so she is a heifer. I got sick of feeling sorry for her all the time. Always going after some other woman's leftovers, then the inevitable whining, jealousy rages, crying, and self-pity parties when it doesn't work out. ENOUGH! I thought this was finished after Nick got with Brooke. Now we have to see it all over again with Dante and Felecia. YAAAAAAAAAAAWN.

• Members

Donna? She’s already there?

I thought Jennifer Gareis started taping just a few days ago and wasn’t supposed to hit LA before July? Interesting, maybe we’ll just see a phone conversation or maybe not even Donna in the flesh but just Brooke on the phone...

And agh, Brooke's Bedroom. The original launch back in the 1998 was hilarious with Queenie struggling and falling into bed with Brooke... :lol:

Archived