Falling For Straight Guys

2shane8

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think my main problem is that I fall easily. I can't tell you how many guys I've just about fell in love with just because our eyes met in the hallway at lunch once or twice.

It's just like I have some kind of gut feeling that they MUST be interested! They HAVE to be. This one guy, for instance, was checking me out more than I was checking him out! Of course, he was with his girlfriend (I happened to know that little twit; she deserves NO boyfriend, especially not that is so hot!), so there were no words spoken, but I could just feel it.

And so for the next several weeks, I basically whored myself to him silently, always walking right on by him everytime I got the chance. I think maybe he started to notice it, and maybe, just maybe, he didn't like the fact that I was making him uncomfortable about his sexuality. He started to actually AVOID me in the hallways!

I have this screwed up feeling in my mind that every straight guy that I come into contact with is in love with me! No matter what, I always get this strange feeling!

This one time, at band camp (couldn't resist LOL), my section's leader (a nice, hot guy, he was kinda average looking, but he had a nice body and a cute face and great hair) always had me wondering about him. I was already excited because this was a hot SENIOR (I know, I sound like Marcia Brady) and he was offering to become MY friend.

But anyway, on the very first day, he took me under his wing. He told me everything about himself, and this guy is pretty touchy feely. One day, for no reason, he came up to me and just wrapped his arms around me and ask me if I was his friend, and I sighed a small, tiny, "of course." And then a few days later, I went to the bathroom to get some tissues to blow my nose, and there he was, in his requisite band camp short shorts and tight shirt, standing at the urinal letting it lose. I didn't want to say anything, but he asked me "what's up," WHILE HE WAS PISSING.

I just said "nothing much," my voice shaking more than Shakira's hips (the ones that don't lie). I was really messed up sick that day, so I was blowing my nose like crazy. He finished up at the urinal and washed his hands clean, and then he held one out for me to shake. I was like "I'm blowing my nose...there's germs" and he goes "I don't care" so I just went shook it anyway...that !@#$%^&*] had a strong, firm handshake!

It's little incidents like that that get me carried away. And that guy was a senior, so he graduated last month, and I'll probably never see him ever again. And the funny thing is, I was thisclose to telling him that all year long, I wanted to get it on with him. I have no clue why I didn't!

• Members

All I have to do is quote Susan from HOUSEWIVES, "A guy smiles at me three times and I'm picking out wedding china." True words never spoken. That is how I get when I meet a guy that I want there to be long-term potential.

I commend you for AT LEAST attempting to meet guys in HS and dealing with your sexuality. I was too nervous to even contemplate it, much less act on it and flirt. Just be careful. :D

• Members

LOL. My flirting's not too in-your-face. Only two people (two girls that I trust very much - one of them happens to be the lesbian that my main crush in interested in!) know anything about my sexuality, so I'm pretty much in the clear, I guess.

One time, yes, at band camp, this one guy (who jokingly flirts with other guys all the time) came up to me and he goes "Hey, you should come into the bathroom with us some time. We play this game called 'Who Has the Biggest Cock?' Want to know how to play?"

Of course, I pretended to be annoyed, but by the time I got home, I swear, I was writing his name all over my notebook!

• Members

I'm the type of person who looks at it as no one or everyone is gay. You guys talk of wanting a straight acting gay guy and they are around in spades, just more often to be in the closet and since you CAN'T tell they're gay you wouldn't know to pursue them. Plus in the age of metrosexuality, you really can't be too sure.

There was this one guy when I was in school who I had a strange relationship with. At times we hated each other (bc of him), others we got on quite well. To me it seemed like one of those lust/hate type of relationships ala Dinah/Jonathan on GL. One night we went out with several friends and were spending the night at ones house. He always has shown us his big penis and all night was flashing us and at one point when I was on the computer he had it in my face...as a "joke."

Then when it came night, we slept in the same bed, under different blankets and I woke up with him wrapped around me with a hard on. I really hate I didn't pursue it, but our relationship was so complicated there is no telling how it would work. But if I ever see him again I would definitely give it a go.

• Members

I think the whole stereotype thing gets in the way. I'm not inot flamers, but there are gay men who aren't. I have flaming moments, but I'm generally more masculine. I prefer that type (a small amount of feminity is great for a laugh, but flamers go hella overboard, IMO; so, I like a nice combo man). However, I've fallen for my share straight boys. Man, have I.

• Members

For me, it's the fact that because I'm not your typical 19 year old gay theater boy (though I do perform in plays...not musicals :-P) I can connect with all sorts of people. Where I live, it's usually the STRAIGHT guys or the gay theater boys. I fall in the middle. I'm gay but it really only applies to the fact that I do guys.

• Members

I'm not really attracted to the guys who are obsessed with fashion and clothes and all of that.

I've always said that I'm a 40something housewife trapped in a teenaged boy's body. I *love* the summer because I can watch the stories and get the house clean. I find joy in washing the dishes and doing the laundry!

I'm perfectly content watching Lifetime Movie Network all day long and I am somewhat turned on by interior design. I like a good cup of coffee, and I think I'd enjoy reading Danielle Steel.

I'm just a really mixed bag of personality traits, really, and I like it like that. I'm sick of seeing labels to determine who a person is. Nobody fits any label completely.

But anyway, I get attracted to guys who fall in between feminine and masculine, but I'm definitely not above falling over on either side. I mean, what gay or bisexual guy WOULDN'T want some athletic jock keeping their bed warm? But as far as true love goes, I like a guy who is soft. He doesn't have to be in to sports (I'm sure as hell not), and he can be sensitive.

I like a guy who can open up about his problems and cry his eyes out on my shoulder.

• Members

I'm not attracted to the girly, trendy, form-fitted clothes wearing, gay clubs every night of the week, dabbles in eyeliner-y type of guy, emotional, dramatic types of people. If I was into that, I'd be more into girls. That's just how I see it. Haha.

Which leaves me with straight or straight-acting, whiiiiich gets tricky.

• Members

I'm sorry, Kirk, perhaps it's my profession but I'm human--just straitlaced. And I'm not trying to put a damper on the sex party you all seem to be having here (in mindset), but I'm pretty sure that the instance qualifies as sexual harassment--unless of course the other party initiated something, made a suggestive nod or--something.

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Jun 6 2006, 03:48 AM)

I'm the type of person who looks at it as no one or everyone is gay. You guys talk of wanting a straight acting gay guy and they are around in spades, just more often to be in the closet and since you CAN'T tell they're gay you wouldn't know to pursue them. Plus in the age of metrosexuality, you really can't be too sure.

There was this one guy when I was in school who I had a strange relationship with. At times we hated each other (bc of him), others we got on quite well. To me it seemed like one of those lust/hate type of relationships ala Dinah/Jonathan on GL. One night we went out with several friends and were spending the night at ones house. He always has shown us his big penis and all night was flashing us and at one point when I was on the computer he had it in my face...as a "joke."

Then when it came night, we slept in the same bed, under different blankets and I woke up with him wrapped around me with a hard on. I really hate I didn't pursue it, but our relationship was so complicated there is no telling how it would work. But if I ever see him again I would definitely give it a go.

:o

You think he flashed his penis right in your face "as a joke?"

And if so, or if he thinks he did, he is unbelievably closeted.

Straight people just don't do that.

Archived