Falling For Straight Guys

2shane8

• Members

I'm naive, what's a spritzer? :unsure:

The times I've seen the sahking/flashing done was when my HS buddies and I wondered who was circumsiced and who wasn't.

That lead to everyone showing each other their tool.

Later, it was as to who had the biggest one. Word got out and soon every girl wanted to be with THAT guy.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You probably have one of the most...I don't know what the word is...realistic, maybe? Wait no, relatable is the word! I think several of the things that happened to you happy to me as well.

Falling for older straight guys has always been a problem with me LOL

As a matter of fact, it goes all the way back to elementary school. My mom didn't get off from work until an hour and a half after my school ended, and my father got home later than that, so in the second grade I was enrolled in a little after-school thing where everyone who had parents who worked late could stay at school and do homework, watch movies, play games, etc, until their parent came to pick them up or whatever.

Well, it was ran by the PTA, so the children of the parents running it also stayed afteer school. One of the parents had a son who attended the local middle school and was in the fourth grade. I never really understood how he got to the elementary school everyday, but that's really not the point and I really didn't care. That bastard was HOT.

For some reason, I always encounters with my older straight guys in the bathroom. I will never remember that day long, long ago when I went to pee and he was in there washing his hands (we were [!@#$%^&*] with finger paints that day - I know, how immature, I was only 7 then, yet I still thought it was immature!). But anyway, he came to the urinal I was at and he goes "That's small."

And even at seven years old, I was still a dirty old person. I politely said "Well maybe we should compare."

"Another life," he said, smiling, winking, and walking away, sublty shaking his fourth grade ass the whole time.

Now you're probably wondering why I'm harping on something that happened nine years ago. Well, this past school year, when we started going to the high school (for some stupid, idiotic reason, they keep the ninth grade at junior high), I happened to encounter that sexy guy in the hallway. He was a senior this year. He was on the baseball team too, and I don't know what it is, but I just have a THING for baseball players. I love them.

But anyway, I saw every day going to second hour during the second semester. He would be walking with his girlfriend, but some days, I noticed him smiling at me. Maybe he didn't remember all of the shameless flirtation I threw at him in elementary school and was only being a friendly. Or maybe he was expecting me to remind him that he needed to show me his...you-know-what.

He's graduated now, but if I ever encounter him in a bathroom every again, trust me, I will definitely let him know! It's probably been very much worth the wait!

• Members
The sex was unbelievably good. He even, um, went down on my, um, anal area. TMI, I know, but I thought I needed to disclose that. Yeah, there are so many sides to his thing. A part of me wants to get back with him as if nothing happened, another part wants to murder him, and another part of me wants to be solely friends with him again. I'm just in a shaky situation that I wished that I was ever in.

Haven't had sex with him since that one night.

Thanks sooo much for that. It's the kind of pick up that I needed, since I haven't told anyone about this and my friends just don't understand this at all.

Archived